What's new

Where to smoke in Amsterdam?

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
funny you should mention the Chocolope mate...months ago I bought some PP cuttings and about 5 days later my mate called me up to tell me they were in fact Amnesia Haze..

Now about 3 weeks ago I got some cheese cuttings off him and couldnt ID them so started a poll... "does anyone know which cheese I got?" Lot of kind folks helpfully added coments telling me to look out for double (sharks teeth) serrations and also red stems... and yesterday I was very pleased to discover I do indeed have double serrations and red stems...

Now the reason I mention all of this is... my mate has just been back on the fone "mate, those cheese I got you... they're chocolope".... he's mental, but I love him ;)

indifferent

Veteran
nice one indifferent, I hope ppl start to take notice and start going there :)

are u coming over later this month? sounds like we'll be having a bit of meet up if you're up for it :)

I'm gonna be in town, got a few places I need to check out and a few people I gotta meet up with to talk business, but I should be able to join in a meet up, just depends if it fits into what I happen to be doing I guess.

H

Hazyfontazy

I'm gonna be in town, got a few places I need to check out and a few people I gotta meet up with to talk business, but I should be able to join in a meet up, just depends if it fits into what I happen to be doing I guess.

whens the cup ? pm me the flight details and i'll see what i can do :woohoo:

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
oh shit fuck yes they did ,was that the place i was assisted out of at 4ish in the morning :woohoo:,,great night and that nepalese was fantastiche ,,cheers growdoc for the assisting lol

i wasnt gonna mention that....but yea , that place.....LOL

Londinium

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks for the tip guy's,those coffeeshops both look like superb places for a visit...I didn't know about either myself so ta again 4 that. I will deffo be paying them a visit...JBo ;]

Latest posts

Latest posts