What's new

Where to go in Mexico????

G

What's up guys and girls

Me and the wife went to Playa del Carmen, Mexico last year for vacation, didn't have much luck hooking up with anything other than headache weed. I loved the resort and the area, but we're looking for something different and maybe a little less touristy this time. I'm planning another trip to Mexico probably in November. Any suggestions from experience?

Here's some pics from last winter, this is where I was when Overgrow went down :badday:

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
I have only been to cancun myself, but be carfull I hear november is there hurrician season.

G

Yeah I guess the hurricane season goes from june to november. Because of school november or january are about my only options without falling behind classes bigtime. We drove through Cancun before we left it seemed a little overwhelming and city like compared to Playa del Carmen, how did you like it?

hydroclops

You can pick you friends and you can pick your nos
Veteran
Put it this way, I have been there 4 times lol.

I get into the night life and the differant tours and stuff like that.
If you don't like the touresty type of place it is not for you.
It is like one big party over there.

Next to Amsterdam that is my favorate place.

lord siva

I am in Playa right now. The weed sucks but at least there is weed. I will post pics if i find anything good.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
...Try Puerto Escondido in Oaxaca province.....great fishing.....great waves if you surf.........and good weed mostly....

G

Beeen to TJ many times when I lived in San Diego.

I was actually looking at the Oaxaca province, if it comes w/ Gypsy's approval I just might have to take a trip there. I used to surf everyday in SD it's been about 8 years, wonder if it's like riding a bike lol.

Thanks for the replies,
CH

Dr. Dank

in Oaxaca...go to puerto angel a resort town...few miles south of there you will find zipolte beach nothing to do there but smoke dope will laying in a hammock naked...its been a hippie backpacker destination since the 60s...becareful in the water though there is dangerous undertow. have fun in Oaxaca somtimes ya can score some beautiful sativas like we used to get in 70s

peace
doc

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Yeap, Puerto Escondido in Oaxaca and there's lots of other places there also, San Cristobal De Las Casas in Chiapas where is also Palenque etc. the best buds I got were from Zihuatanejo, Guerrero region/state/whatever, some nice "Acapulco Gold" and that's where I collected most of the seeds I still have, the guy I got them from had grown, or his family had and still grows it, at a beautiful hillside in Ixtapa, Zihuatanejo...:wink: Dont have any pics anymore since OG went down. But anyhoo, Oaxaca and Chiapas are great places to visit...

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
yukon said:
yep...u cant go wrong w/ a "donkey show" in TJ

Its all fun and games until the donkeys fight back.

donkey-sniper.jpg

G

yo verite....funny ass pics!!!

however... I dont think we are talking about the same "donkey show" LOL

get us a pic of one of those

peace-
yukon

slyfoxberg

i went to cozumel (just off the coast from playa del carmen) on a cruise ship last spring. was only there for a day, brought my own weed onto the ship, but i did mention "mota" to the bartender at the local strip bar i went to and he knew what i was talking about, but i don't think he was interested in moving any product.
aside from the weed thing though... if you want a little something different from the wife... i recomend the Salasa Bar out on Cozumel. fun time.

SuperToker

all i have to say since i've been to all the places recommended is... yep.

donde esta la mota (or hierba/sensimilla) is the key phrase. after that it is all "estoy pacheco".

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....watch out for Oaxaca right now.....they have a mini-revolution going on.....but generally its a great place!!

i spent two weeks travelling round yucatan penisula, had agreat time and smoked some pretty nice weed,
cancun is overpriced and shit but if your there then try any shop selling those crappy glass bongs and ask for something to go in it! they'll usually sort you out, but haggle the will come down in price.
playa del carman, you can sorted by any of the guys running snorkling trips just be polite and ask nicely, theyre a great bunch of guys happy to help!
san cristobel de las casa is a lovely place high in the mountains but well worth a visit, just wander round and you'll get a few offers straight away, it was a really nice sativa type, got my head tripping without feeling to monged, if you stay at the magic hostel its growing in their courtyard. highly reccomended.
best stuff was found on isle mujheres just off cancun, it was the cheapest i found and very good body fuck feeling for lying around the beaches!
hope this helps.

Latest posts

Latest posts