What's new

Where to get supplys in dublin?

Hell9

You can get supplies in the basement of the Hemp Store on Caple St. Its called GetUpandGrow.

Or, Irish Hydroponics on Crow St.

Hell9

I have my gripes with both stores, but I always feel that GU+Grow take care of you better. They dont seem to be as expensive as Irish Hydroponics anyway. GU+G have some staff that could really do with some training on what stock they have, what it does, and how much it costs, but it feels like more of a personalised service they provide, they will try their best to sort you out at the best price they can.

They even delivered a load of soil for me before, no charge. I dont live far from where they are based but they realise loading a car (which i dont have) on Caple St is a bit of a hassel and sorted me out.

So without telling u where to go, I hope that gives u some direction!

goofywck

i have some stuff frome irish hydroponics but if you realy need something and do it good i think that capel st. is a best option.

yeah, talk only to dougie or the new guy owen ( the chef ). the rest of those bleedin hippies have not got a notion whats goin on.

Any time I went into Get Up and Grow I thought it was a fairly shambolic operation. The guys they had working in there whenever I called in were just filling in and knew nothing, couldn't answer any questions. I called back a few times but it was the same thing - in fact one time the fella there was so binned that he kept suffering fits of laughter whenever he tried to say something.

Quite amusing but fuck all use. I never once had a productive visit there.

I've been in the place on Crow St recently. It used to be full of sneering wankers, but recently it's been done up. Avoid downstairs - full of frenzied teenagers buying fake Es and trips from white guys with dreadlocks.

The grow stuff is upstairs, and if you go up there it's quite peaceful, and there is a guy called Brian who is helpful and knows what he is talking about, and won't try to push stuff on you. I've found him to be the best of an admittedly not great bunch of head-shop staff in Dublin.

Ring ahead to make sure he is there though, because the major drawback with upstairs is that it looks to be closed a lot.