What's new

Where to get Chemdog seeds?

didn't capt. crip send arjan a cut of the d?

word on the streets is that arjan got the apoc chem.
i've also heard that their chem is really RD ala ritchies diesel.
either way, they don't have the real one.
unless they have managed to get the real d since then.
whothefuckknows?
Franco admitted that Apothecary was the donator of their "Chemdog" in one of their fancy Youtube vids (after saying in another video they would not disclose the name of the donator:rolleyes:).

BIGGS

Veteran
Franco admitted that Apothecary was the donator of their "Chemdog" in one of their fancy Youtube vids (after saying in another video they would not disclose the name of the donator:rolleyes:).

heres what capt. crip said.

I gave Franco a cut that is all over amsterdam,,,or at least a cut those folks(a-dammers) think is real....But not...(now the real deal will be availible in coffeeshops)
Nothing wrong with me passing a friend a cut....It's all over the place or copies anyway...
Why is it I get grief for giving a friend a cut that is widely circulated???Why should I not pass a cut to a friend...Sheesh...
It's not like going and selling cuts I have that are not circulated...(or slightly LOL)
You people do not know me..If I wanted money i would simply sell the Fire to the highest bidder....I could easily get 10,000 euros for it...LOL...No problem!!
Hell I could get that from 2 different people in amsterdam...If thats what I wanted..... But that is not what makes me tick...
Watching the smoke run out of Hipcats ears,,,,now thats worth the time to write this LMAO!!!
Later......................... ....CC

What a dumb shit to say you have to be the person that found a cut to identify it....That is the funniest shit I have read in some time...What a dumbass comment/statement...

I guess I will start labeling shit:
The cut I think is Chem D X the cut I think is OGK....LMAO!!

I think Franco is a good person and I had no problem passing him something tastey so he can grow and smoke something extremely flavorful and odorous....I thought thats what it is all about....I'm sorry as I thought this movement was about sharing with those who get relief from this special plant....I didn't realize the people of Amsterdam have no right to grow a legit Diesel...
Or visitors have no right to know what a real diesel is...and should just buy the crap they sell all over the dam labeled as such...
I'm glad to see how people really feel though...Good read...............

zachrockbadenof

Veteran
You people do not know me..If I wanted money i would simply sell the Fire to the highest bidder....I could easily get 10,000 euros for it...LOL...No problem!!
[/I]

10k euros for a cutting... you must mean lira...

I reckon people would pay 10k euros for a cutting of something which they are going to use as genetics (the parentage of a successful hybrid that is released now)
After all, if they got a plant that they can breed to sell seeds for 10e each they only need to sell 1000 of them!

I gave Franco a cut that is all over amsterdam,,,or at least a cut those folks(a-dammers) think is real....But not...(now the real deal will be availible in coffeeshops)
Nothing wrong with me passing a friend a cut....It's all over the place or copies anyway...
Why is it I get grief for giving a friend a cut that is widely circulated???Why should I not pass a cut to a friend...Sheesh...
It's not like going and selling cuts I have that are not circulated...(or slightly LOL)
Hell I could get that from 2 different people in amsterdam...If thats what I wanted..... But that is not what makes me tick...
Watching the smoke run out of Hipcats ears,,,,now thats worth the time to write this LMAO!!!
Later......................... ....CC

What a dumb shit to say you have to be the person that found a cut to identify it....That is the funniest shit I have read in some time...What a dumbass comment/statement...

I guess I will start labeling shit:
The cut I think is Chem D X the cut I think is OGK....LMAO!!

I think Franco is a good person and I had no problem passing him something tastey so he can grow and smoke something extremely flavorful and odorous....I thought thats what it is all about....I'm sorry as I thought this movement was about sharing with those who get relief from this special plant....I didn't realize the people of Amsterdam have no right to grow a legit Diesel...
Or visitors have no right to know what a real diesel is...and should just buy the crap they sell all over the dam labeled as such...
I'm glad to see how people really feel though...Good read...............

ABSOLUTELY! The more comparing and sharing, the better.
The feno is the original Apothecary, no comment on D or any other letters for now :)
:joint:
all strains we got from Apothecary will be released after this summer.
Still busy on them, more info in the coming months.....

the Bubba is fat, with dense nuggets, very large round calyx and a earthy and very sweet (candy-like sweet) smell. That's all I can say for now....
:chin:

SELFHEMPLOYED

सदस्य
Veteran
Go with REZ you will NOT be disappointed. You just may end up with something like this...

picture.php