What's new

Where to find SOL Blockhead

S

sparkjumper

Hold Your Fire no need for an aplogy man,I'm too sensitive on the subject of blockhead lol.Thanks again to everyone I guess its a pretty popular strain.I'm going to try my luck with a couple mixed paks from gypsy,there has to be some BH females in there!A lot of folks around these parts are going to miss blockhead thats for sure.

Snagglepuss

even
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Steele has done a great job with his seedline,.Ive been very interested in getting Blockhead seeds for quite sometime.The thing is that,i really enjoy picking the selections and like picking from a big population with tons of different plant types.I'd really like to find some of the light green strange looking types ,similar to icmag member "Northern Kronik" s plants.Or some of the block shaped plants that give the strain its name.

I hope that people working with Blockhead for future release or projects,use lots of different males/females and make the gene selection pool huge.As some of the photo's of the strain, and the plants that have been found are just amazing ......Just my thoughts as a seed comsumer..

happy chiefing...

Snaggle

Last edited:

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
If you feel like taking a chance there's the SOL Adventurously Mixed from the GN collection:

https://www.seedboutique.com/store/product_info.php?manufacturers_id=25&products_id=1954

They're relatively cheap, but I'm guessing unlabeled so you won't know if you have is a Blockhead. Also, the seeds are from bulk and are probably somewhat old as the breeder quit some time ago. I've been eyeballing them myself but haven't heard much on them; $30 seems too good to be true.

Breeder Steve quit?!?!? i was wondering why no new shit was coming out but i didnt think he quit...

weve been losing alot of breeders these days....

S

sparkjumper

Stasis how much work or how many 10 paks did you get to find a decent blockhead pheno?