What's new

Where to buy seeds Pandora Seed Bank?

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, how are you?

For those who don't know, in addition to www.pandoraseedbank.com you can get my seeds at Mandala Seeds, which ship all over the world so that everyone can have them.

I only ship to some European countries.

Tropical Seeds Company currently only has Pandora Skunk in stock.

Mandala Seeds will soon have the missing Pandora varieties.

Thank you all very much for your support and I hope you keep these varieties for the future.

Please note that all varieties are seed limited!

For some there are only a few packages and I don't know when they will be available again. Maybe never...

All the best :tiphat:

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Hello, how are you?

For those who don't know, in addition to www.pandoraseedbank.com you can get my seeds at Mandala Seeds, which ship all over the world so that everyone can have them.

I only ship to some European countries.

Tropical Seeds Company currently only has Pandora Skunk in stock.

Mandala Seeds will soon have the missing Pandora varieties.

Thank you all very much for your support and I hope you keep these varieties for the future.

Please note that all varieties are seed limited!

For some there are only a few packages and I don't know when they will be available again. Maybe never...

All the best :tiphat:
I love Mandala seeds. I have had seeds shipped from Spain many times from there. They use super stealth shipping methods to get seeds shipped safely and I have never not got my seeds. Success every time. Plus I have gotten a lot of freebies when buying from them. Thanks for sharing your information Pandora. I look forward to seeing your work.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Thanks for your opinion friend:tiphat:

Mandala seeds works very well and has good service.

They also have many years of experience and share a philosophy like mine regarding varieties.

That's why they are distributors of my varieties.

Tropical Seeds are also very good and do a good job but it seems to me that they are not at their best...

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, I have spoken with Mandala Seeds and it seems that they are going to close until October.

Therefore they are not going to replace my varieties and they are going to exhaust the variety they already have.

Therefore, if you want some, go get it now, since they only have a few varieties...

I have also contacted Tropical Seeds Company to see if they want the new varieties.

If you are from Europe you can also get them in my store.

I will inform you when Tropical answers me.

Greetings and thanks for your support!
:tiphat:

Huemul

Hola. En Mandala, alcance los ultimos paquetes de Purple Haze y TH Haze.
Espero noticias sobre Tropical. Me interesa los cruces de Punto Rojo y Laos/Thai.
Saludos.

PandoraSeedBank

Boutique Breeder
Hello, thank you very much for the support!

I sent an email to tropical seeds and got no response. Then I saw that the store was not working.
Maybe it has closed...

I wrote to several seed stores that ship worldwide and did not receive a response from any of them.
It seems that these varieties do not interest them...

Most of the sales of my seeds are to countries outside Europe, therefore my store will close in a few days until October when mandala returns...

Thank you for your support and keep these varieties!:tiphat::thank you:

Latest posts

Latest posts