What's new

Where there's smoke, there's moonshine!

zenoonez

Veteran
Sounds delish. I have always had corn mash shine but I have heard good things about using cane, something I would love to experiment with myself.

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
anybody else had any 'shine? had various ones including a "grappa"-style one, ripped my face off

zenoonez

Veteran
anybody else had any 'shine? had various ones including a "grappa"-style one, ripped my face off

can't say that I have knowingly had any grappa style shine but grappa is some great stuff. i have had something like shine made from sour apples like wild crabapples or something like that. it was really really dry on finish, kind of strange but in a good way.

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
i love a few shots of shine woooooo fun times if ya pour a shot and it dont flame....your not drinkin shine :woohoo:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
Ive always had corn moonshine.. Shit made my brain just hurt way too much.. A few mouth fulls and you were good for awhile tho...

chef

Gene Mangler
Veteran
That sounded good, I've been wanting to try & make some Grappa ;) I think I'll expand my melon patch next year. Melon pruno anyone? lol

flubnutz

stoned agin ...
Veteran
i always heard about "swish" when i was younger, think it might be east-coast canadian. then there's "screech" ...

shawkmon

Pleasantly dissociated
Veteran
pretty basic settups out there, just make the mash , let ferment, then boil it to distill it and collect the steam , ya can double distill it for uber potent shine, its easier and faster than growing weed, you can use pretty much anything from apples to zuchinni

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
I once knew an old guy who made the best white lightnin' you ever did drink.....smooth, tasteless and clean....no hangovers, ever.

Used to sell it fer $10 a liter, cut to 50% (100 proof).

Problem with making yer own hard stuff is you tend to drink way too much of it....this chap is a good case in point.

He's dead....liver cancer.

So make yer rocket fuel iffen you like, but be careful an don't let it git too friendly.

C

Cookie monster

We use potatoes over here to make moonshine, we call it poteen and the stuff is truely evil.

Latest posts

Latest posts