What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where is the bbcode ?

Potads

iIblgAf.png

Is this the same for everyone ? i can't seem to click mine but it still works --- bold text

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I was an android nerd for many years, you know the smart os, and in the android world we call that hamburger menu. The 3 points are nearly the same, no joke. :)

Screenshot_20240330-080258_Samsung Internet.jpg

Cuddles

I was an android nerd for many years, you know the smart os, and in the android world we call that hamburger menu. The 3 points are nearly the same, no joke. :)

View attachment 18980693

I was an androwell thanks for clearing this up for meid nerd for many years, you know the smart os, and in the android world we call that hamburger menu. The 3 points are nearly the same, no joke. :)

View attachment 18980693
This symbol is really called a hamburger? seriously? this is hilarious lol
well thanks for clearing this up for me because I´ve honestly never heard of it until now
:)

Potads

This symbol is really called a hamburger? seriously? this is hilarious lol
well thanks for clearing this up for me because I´ve honestly never heard of it until now
:)
"
Who came up with the hamburger menu?

Norm Cox

It was created by Norm Cox in 1981, and it first appeared in the graphical user interface, the Xerox Star. Cox considered the three-line icon to be self-explanatory, since its three horizontal lines gave the appearance of a menu list.
"

its been around for decades buddy