What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

where is a nice place to go for valentines dinner with my Girlfriend

Queso

I am trying to find a very nice romantic place to take my girlfriend for a nice dinner.. my girlfriend is a vegetarian, and i love meat.. lol , so it sorta has to offer both, although if its an amazing veggie place i will try it out for her.. lol

i am just curious as to what places are perfect for a nice dinner, it can be a bit pricey, i dont mind, im gonna be in a-dam and i mine as well have some fun.

soo if anyone has any suggestions with maybe a website, or maybe a brief description of where a couple can find some fantastic restaurants.

and im not too picky on what kind of restaurant, but i guess my main choices would be .. italian, greek or maybe some traditional dutch food. i dont mind indonesian or indian either, even some thai food... lemme know where the the best are!!!! i need your help

thanks everyone

cheers

M

mosca negra

There is also a wonderful indonesian restaurant down the street, in front of Central Station. I will ask my girl if she remembers the name... Its fun sharing food with a good looking chick--gets them into the spirit of things!

Cheers-- I mean Proost!

Mosca Negra

P.S. Hola Moppel!

Latest posts

Latest posts