What's new

Where do you think MoldyFrogToe should live next?

M

MoldyFrogToe

Priorities

• Activities - Mostly outdoors
    • Biking (essential)
    • Skiing (pretty essential)
    • Kayacking (less essential)
    • Camping (essential)

• Demographics
    • Close to universities & civilization
    • Young
    • Liberal
    • But not extreme liberal
    • It's ok if there are some conservatives

• Weather/Geography
    • Close to vast scenery,
    • Some winter & therefore access to some mountains but with good summers too.
    • Hot places would be considered
    • Humidity isn't a problem, dry desert is most likely out.

• Exceptions:
    • Keeping within the US
    • Nowhere on the east coast
    • Nowhere that is too rainy

Right it seems like Colorado, California, Oregon, but that's always what pops up, there must be some other places.

:clock watch:hmmmmmm:dance013:
:D

let the chronicles begin!

Suggestions would be really helpful !

:joint:

M

medi-useA

Th@leaves Australia out....pity...we got more outdoors here than..the great outdoors!:)
hehehe...

muA

M

MoldyFrogToe

That would be an option, Australia. Really nice...and the women! But would have to find a job somewhere first.
US just feels a little more doable right now without a job but that wouldn't be ideal either.

Idaho, interesting. All I think of is potatoes, I'll have to look into it.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Santa fe, New Mexico
Colorado Springs, Colorado
Portland, Oregon
Eugene, Oregon
Crested Butte, Colorado

Styles P

PA we have 3 major cities within 3 hrs (philly,d.c,new york). we have the poconos and we have the jersey shore 2 hrs away.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
montana, except for the cold part :joint: i want to live in montana or some desert

ArcticBlast

M

MoldyFrogToe

And isn't Eugene the meth capital of the USA? Ehh....
Either way, still worth a look, might learn something
thaks for the info huey!

armedoldhippy

Veteran
well, i was gonna suggest knoxville tennessee. a big enough city, UT campus all over town, loads of potheads. got the Great Smoky Mts less than 45 minute drive, plus thousands of acres of national forest for fishing, hunting, hiking the Appalachian Trail, mountain biking. less than seven hour drive to the coast (Hatteras, Myrtle Beach, etc) less than that to Atlanta. you can get bored & go to Kentucky, South Carolina, North Carolina, Virginia, West Virginia, Alabama or Georgia in a matter of a couple of hours. got killer kayaking locally, too. drive the Blue Ridge Parkway if just out lookin'...come see us!:wave:

Last edited:

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
really Eugene is the meth capitol of the usa? I thought It was the hippy and glass blowing capitol. I thought the meth was worst in the great plains. I could be totally wrong. check it out. you dont wanna hang around meth heads. that stuff is fucking nasty

D

dingbang

Bogus Basin in Idaho is my suggestion. I'm not to sure if it slants right or left but the MTN. biking there is amazing and they get some powder in winter. Lots of cute girls and a charming little town kind of feel.

That or Chapel Hill NC if you don't mind driving to get to some higher elevation.