What's new

Where do you like to smoke?

T

THC_Decapitator

outside is the best by far .
on a roof with a view is nice

lockehead

I havent toked in the outdoors yet.. i mean the real outdoorsy nature wild areas. Outside is always nice though when the air is still and chill, and the lights are dim, only the sounds of distant trains or a breeze sweeping through. I find smoking in a playground to be quite enjoyable. Its nice to sit atop the lounging areas before a slide and letting my legs hang while puffing on a nice blunt.

Euphrates

same place where I cry every night....

I like to be in naturalistic settings, pretty places in the woods, or somewhere way up high; An for some reason, I find it comforting to toke up in the bathroom, not just anyone's bathroom, but mine; unless someone has a really nice bathroom - I wouldn't toke up in a porterpotty or anything..
For this time of year, the best place to toke up is the chair lifts on the ski resort...At night when hardly anyone else is around. I love the stars...

weeping..

clorox

Smokin on that serious...
my favorite place?

way up on the mountain top, oh somewhere, over the rainbow, waaaaay, up hiiiiiigh...

or maybe with my home boy puff, in a land called honna-lee.

SpasticGramps

Don't Drone Me, Bro!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The Black Hills of North Dakota, but since that's kind of far away I smoke up in the attic.

Latest posts

Latest posts