What's new

where do i find sensi seed northern lights or actaully BOG weed in amsterdam?

and you don't get free beer at heineken....you pay for the tour and they'll give you 3 tickets for 3 small glasses of fresh beer.....but you did pay for them. lol

Don't forget to visit the Seedboutique. 163 singel

G

TrichomusCaesar said:
and you don't get free beer at heineken....you pay for the tour and they'll give you 3 tickets for 3 small glasses of fresh beer.....but you did pay for them. lol

Don't forget to visit the Seedboutique. 163 singel
i hear to drop by there! thanks!no bud but nice people right?

delta9man

i have also been a lot to cs in adam and everthing what is told here, i can only agree, its hard to find special strains(but not impossible) if y are not up to date and even if y are,...
cs always get in new stuff and so it happens that one nice strain y smoked ones is not any more avaible next week or they sell another strain on the same name...
so check out that shops y got recommended they should have some nice stuff in store
and if moppel says there is bog around y can be sure that it is...

oldpink

Un - Retired,
Administrator
Veteran
Moppel said:
chocolata doesnt excist anymore

Chocolata was taken over by Abraxis when they changed the law and chocolate was banned
Hunters coffee shop has some nice Mothers Finest which is a sensi strain

Growtastic

bottomdog said:
Thanks! actually i am going to dampkring so thats good! here are my plans so far tell me if im missing anything!

CAFES

De Dampkring- Handboogstraat 29 center of amsterdam
Grey Area-Oude Leliestraat 1015 AW
Chocolata- for the chocolates but if i dont find it its cool..just gonna keep my eyes open..never ever gotten stoned from eating bud...and im a chef so ive tried a lot
1 of the Green House shops
Betty Boop- some sort of blueberry ice hash i hear?
Amnesia- just hear its good atmosphere..not so hippy stoner like
Should i bring over a cheap corncob pipe or can i buy a cheap pipe over there? i mean real cheap haha

Tourist things

heineken brewery- for the free beer

Rentaurants

Fifteen- just wanna see jamie olivers restaurant..or one of

BLAUW AAN DE WAL- heard good things about it..i believe its in the red light district??

BACKSTAGE- heard good thing but i dont know how close it is

I guess i should check out the cannabis college

ill check out the red light district too but anything i am missing?

You forgot a few touristy things if you have never been to Amsterdam before. You have to hit the Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt and Van Gogh Museums and of course the Anne Frank house. When will you be in Amsterdam? I am taking another trip there myself in February.

sog army said:
id go to coffeeshop amnesia also.. They carry all organic and alot of Somas Strains.

Yeah what he said! Amnesia has to be my favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam not only for the great smoke but also the experience. A must visit. Plus, its close to the only place I could find keif in Amsterdam, Grey Area.

Last edited:
G

Growtastic said:
You forgot a few touristy things if you have never been to Amsterdam before. You have to hit the Rijksmuseum, Rembrandt and Van Gogh Museums and of course the Anne Frank house. When will you be in Amsterdam? I am taking another trip there myself in February.

Yeah what he said! Amnesia has to be my favorite coffee shop in Amsterdam not only for the great smoke but also the experience. A must visit. Plus, its close to the only place I could find keif in Amsterdam, Grey Area.
cool thanks...im going early march!

mrgrowmez

i enjoyed amnesia. nice coffee, weed and you can play stoned backgammon to your hearts content. also got so ripped and visited the rijkmuseum, it was cool but make sure you take the flash off before photos hehehehehe

delta9man

If y want the northern lights from the ssb y should buy it only in their shop, do not buy it elsewhere even if it looks orginal packed otherwise y take the risk to get wrong bones, belive me.

G

delta9man said:
If y want the northern lights from the ssb y should buy it only in their shop, do not buy it elsewhere even if it looks orginal packed otherwise y take the risk to get wrong bones, belive me.

do you mean the seed? because i grew out the seed i want to see someone elses grown NL

GoodbyeBlueSky

when in doubt ask the (shop) dealer where the strain comes from... many times you'll just get a line of bullshit, but sometimes you'll find a dealer who knows what the shop is selling...

order 66

I bought "pure" NL at Hill Street Blues CS in December. I asked the dude the origin or seed variety and the guy basically clowned me saying NL is NL and you would only know the seed co. for a boutique strain. Whatever. I wouldn't worry about it.

Latest posts

Latest posts