What's new

where can i find pakistani or nepal landrace seeds?

G

Moppel said:
Now dont tell me "in nepal and pakistan"......lol

lol, you could probly find em in the surrounding areas too. :bat: lol

Honestly I am not for certain, but I'd love to get my hands on a few myself.

G

HTC forum test grow area :wink: .
you could also pm dg , ask if they have any Tom Hill PTK left , its an unworked Pakistani line , just trying to germ 5 i got last autumn in part of a weekend special.
Ace also have Bangi Haze , a nepalese x ? hybrid , read nice reports about this one on another forum.

peace........sr

G

Have a look in the ACE forum as there releasing a pure Purple Pakistani later in the year. Its a very high quality one for sure..

Peace, hhf

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
thnx for the quick responses.

Farmer john, Kashmir landrace seeds? tell me more, or are you kiddin´me

ppdodoboy, I know the breeder there and dont respect him very much as person, but his seeds might be ok, dont know.

I

indicalover

Hey Farmer John, where can I get the Kashmir land race? Are you talking about the DR. Greenthumb kashmiri resin factory?

Hey Moppel, blue hemp has both nepalese and pakistani amoung other landrace verieties. Cannapot is a destributor and also carries seeds from Herbaria and they also have a Nepalese selection.

G

Farmer John said:
Would some Kashmir landrace seeds do the trick? :D

Point me in the right direction :confused: , and they will do me the trick just fine.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
My friend brought the seeds with him last november, he said that the plants in kashmir were awesome compared to any other plants he did see in india, just that their hashmaking methods over there are a bit..hmm...strange lol...anyway, kashmir plants look much more like a hybrid than a pure sativa or indica, big colas, plants were anything from 30cm to 3 meters or so, he has a pic or two somewhere I must ask him about it but yes, I think that those plants over there are pretty much untouched, they didn cultivate it, it just grows and structure/size varies depending where the plants grow of course... interesting project I look forward to begin...

Last edited:
G

damn, that sounds awesome farmer john! :) im anxiously awaiting the htc releases of the paki ibl and nepal ibl. i will have to check out ace's forum too.

Farmer John

Born to be alive.
Veteran
Resistance to mushrooms:
Average/depends on the mushroom

Resistance to plague:
Depends on the plague.

LMAO, it just sounds too funny, what size was this info on? Funny grammar at least.

G

yeah, i thought that was funny too. does anybody know about this seed company? they are at growshopalien and are very reasonably priced. especially for offering unworked pure, thai, africans, and others. it sounds too good to be true.

G

Taskenti by canna biogen is aparantly A 100% Indica originated in Uzbekistan. I know its not exactly what you said but i thought might be similar.

kabulbaba

Bank: World of Seeds Bank

Sex: Undefined

Way of cropping: Mainly indoor/very good yield outdoor

Race: Pure race obtained from Pakistan Kush zone

Genotipe: 100% indica

High: Less than 1.5 m indoor/ until 2 meters outdoor

Wide: Depending on prune. Some branched without prune

Growing time: Three weeks

Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/average October outdoor/pollitano

Resistance to mushrooms:
Average/depends on the mushroom

Resistance to plague:
Depends on the plague.

Irrigation tolerancy: High

Yield: 400 gr per m2 indoor/ 400 – 600 gr per plant outdoor

Medicinal value: High (for its high content in CBD), mainly for pains in medicine palliative (good synergic effect mixed with opium derivatives in neoplasic pain)

Smell: Fruitysweet

Flavour: Fruitysweet

Effects: Very narcotic

THC Level: 21.2% measured upon the rest of cannabinoids. 7.9% measured upon the rest of organic substances belonging to buds like: aminoacids, sugars, terpenoids, vegetal hormones, and cannabinoids (determined by gas chromatography coupled with mass spectrometry)

Number of seeds per bag: 10 seeds

Prices of the variety : Undefined

Description:

Proceeds from mointanous system of Hindu Kush (north of Pakistan). Some years after we have been selecting the best lance strains from kush, we bring to your indoor a pure lance indica.
Unmistakable by its robust and branched external look, and by its intense smell and high strength, make it an excellent indoor variety.
Sweet, narcotic end intense in in its effects by its high CBD content, make it one of the best medicinal variety around the world.
Suggestions: not to be more than 3 weeks in growing time.

Harvest time: 45-55 days indoor/ in medium of October outdoor/pollitano.

Yield: over 400 grs/m2 indoor/from 400 to 600 grs per plant outdoor/pollitano.

PPV: 19,90 €