What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I find a lair?

Green Squall

I keep thinking of Dr Evil's lair in the volcano.

INSIDE_OUT_BODY_3.png

Green Squall

On a more serious note, I admit, abandoned places do intrigue me. Did anyone see the series "Abandoned" on the Vice channel?

"As time goes on, the look of cities change as businesses, schools and other establishments move or go out of business, leaving behind empty structures, which can go abandoned for years in some cases. In this series, legendary skateboarder Rick McCrank explores some of these abandoned places, traveling around America to see the current state of the modern-day ruins years after the lights went out. Along the way, McCrank takes a look at an empty mall, NASCAR track, amusement park, and even an emptied town. A visit to the famous Route 66 and a glimpse at how Detroit is trying to make its way back from its depressed state are also on the docket."

Personally, the craziest abandoned place I've ever been to was the Danvers State Hospital. Place was insane! I wish I could have explored it but security told me to fuck off or I'd be arrested. Damn shame they tore most of it down.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Danvers_State_Hospital

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I used to read about Joe Strummer and those guys squatting in buildings in London in the Seventies. Any of that still happening there, OP?

Latest posts

Latest posts