What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Where can I find a lair?

GOT_BUD?

Weed is a gateway to gardening
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You're going to have to go to the North Pole for any kind of proper lair.

Or a hollowed out, semi active volcano.

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
Live in the bough of a tree, nobody ever looks UP.

*Also, you can train a robin to be your sidekick, and that will justify you having a sidekick named Robin.

igrowone

Veteran
as concepts go, lair is one of the coolest
i mean, if you've got a lair you're in a class of which i can barely dream

DarthFader1

Veteran
Like a abandoned warehouse or something

I'm in England and there's nothing here :(

God damn that's a good question.

I don't believe abandoned warehouses are the most ideal lair, for starters they don't have that lairish feel to me.

A good lair needs to be perhaps in a cave or a mountain IMO, if you go searching in your countryside Hubbleman you might be surprised at what you can find.

A good lair needs to be both hard to find, and easy for you to come and go completely undetected. Think multiple exits and entries (you may need to build some underground tunnels, construct roads for vehicle access, think mexican cartels)

Ultimately it depends what said lair is to be used for, and how much security you need etc.. But a cave or in a mountain, thats my 2 cents :tiphat:

good luck!

tagged

Last edited:

DarthFader1

Veteran
Vehicular access is a very complex part of operating a lair and really deserves it's own chapter. Batman's lair had excellent vehicle access, but he was also a billionaire and could afford to build these modifications. Being able to drive (into) your lair greatly increases the lair's potential remoteness. Remote is great, but only if you can access it. Now if you have access to choppers well that's a game changer, but more realistically vehicle access is always key. Also consider building your own underground lair Hubble it can be done if you have the will to do it. There are many different concepts for underground builds. We can get into lair design and lighting later but one final thought is that to really set the mood in your lair you're going to need candles, lots of candles, lair's are all about the candles.

Last edited:

hayday

Veteran
picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts