What's new

Where are the woman?

Zoe

Heavenhigh Not that I am complaining but I spend every afternoon with at least 8 to 1o different men a day.We smoke visit and have a great time but why am I the only woman??????Where is everyone? Are you home watching soap operas?Wish you woman would show up some time In a world without end

iron chef

hey zoe!!

hey zoe!!

i'm no woman but I think I saw one the other day... :D welcome!!! don't worry, there's PLENTY of women round here, but they aren't as openly female as you are (you're named zoe after all,) but they're for sure lurkin, maybe a hundred I would guess at IC! peace,
chef

Zoe

Very few older woman smoking in Amsterdam

Very few older woman smoking in Amsterdam

Heavenhigh Not over 50 years old.....I"m serious it bothers me. I can"t be such a rare woman......

TokerBabe

Hi Iron Chef!
We are just all over the place aren't we? ;) One big happy Cannabis family. :D Glad to see some familiar faces, er I mean, names. :p

Peace & Pot
-TokerBabe

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Yeah, your're definitely not the only one Zoe,

sometimes getting other ladies to open up that they

are a female can be a bit difficult, especially if many

have spent time on other mj sites and seen how rampant

the men run amuck there....;)

Hopefully we'll have more and more women here soon.

dg

Zoe

farting men

farting men

Heavenhigh Other woman will be coming to this site............thank you for all your female energy........I find the farting a bit weird on the chat ...................but thats a man for you do you fart on line thought it was an interesting remark...........Anyway I am gathering Goddesses for the cup see ya later

Skip

Veteran
"I spend every afternoon with at least 8 to 1o different men a day"... - Zoe

You are one lucky lady! ;)

Of course seein's how you're living in Amsterdam ppl might get the wrong idea, Lady Heavenhigh!

I do know the truth of course, but somethin' about the way you put it... ;)

Perhaps you should qualify that and say...

"I spend every afternoon getting high with at least 8 to 1o different men a day"

That still makes you one lucky lady! :D

Zoe

Herbaceous corridor of love

Herbaceous corridor of love

Heavenhigh Skip... I guess your right my wording was wrong.. I am VERY willing to share all these men.By the way,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, I ,Lady Heavenhigh am known these days for my "herbaceous corridor of love"So what do you except.....................Thanks for the attention Love z

TokerBabe

Zoe, I wish I was! I will be there to visit soon (not for the cup tho :( )

Had a friend's father uproot and move to Jamaica because he wanted to grow! He grew here in the states but got sick of the paranoia. Ya just never know If I may move there :D. I see you are from the Dam!? How do ladies like it there?

-TokerBabe

Plink

getting high in dam

getting high in dam

Hi yeah i 've been here 10 years now.......Wouldn't live anywhere else right now.....we' the token woman are trying are best to hang in this world. Its hard sometimes but the challenge is worth the rewards........I love my weed so I will persevere so I can"t keep getting high with the boys..........When you come to town let me know we will get high

Zoe

Heavenhigh

Heavenhigh

Hi.................................................................... would love to have you any time to visit in our crazy town......We've been getting ready for the cup so far its been a lot of fun...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!......the woman here are great so are the men for that matter.. .............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Not very many older woman but I hang out with the young woman. My daughter works at cannabis college and I work at sensi so its a cannibis cultured family.!Keep in touch we have lots to do;)

Zoe

more woman

more woman

Heavenhigh I have been out there recruiting woman..Not easy most could care less but I have a few interested. I will keep trying.. Not having trouble finding painted ladies for the cup......Everyone wants to be part of this show ... we will do our best to have as many painted ladies as possible..................Hugs Z

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
Well, there's a few around, but not enough.....just have to

keep being persistent, soon there'll be more of us ladies here :D

Latest posts

Latest posts