What's new

WHERE ALL MY GAMING GIRLS AT

When i first starting playin games online i noticed that i was one of the only girls playing.. but now there are so many girls that play! its great not to be the only girl out the whipping guys asses in video games

Kitana

The wife likes to play Mw2 and BO , we also play battlefield BC 2 along with MAME and 3d pinball machines

Bobby Stainless

"Ill let you try my Wu-Tang style"
Veteran
Bump. I am not a girl, but thought I would post.

Never was into computer games. Just online poker. Then the fuckers took that from me.

That's all changed.

I am a huge Star Wars fan. When the new game came out naturally I bought it, only to learn my computer, was not sufficient.

New computer on the way. LOL. This game has cost me 1500 bucks.

Got a hell of a machine on the way. Damn video card has 2gb. 6 core processor 3.3 ghz.

Got to go put my Yoda mask on...

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Bump. I am not a girl, but thought I would post.

Never was into computer games. Just online poker. Then the fuckers took that from me.

That's all changed.

I am a huge Star Wars fan. When the new game came out naturally I bought it, only to learn my computer, was not sufficient.

New computer on the way. LOL. This game has cost me 1500 bucks.

Got a hell of a machine on the way. Damn video card has 2gb. 6 core processor 3.3 ghz.

Got to go put my Yoda mask on...

I fell ya Bobby. Just got myself one of the discontinued Alienware Alx's. Yes at 5400 they are crazy overpriced but if you can get one for say 1299 well that's another story all together. lol

Hell man the chip and the video card would have cost that so I'm happy as a clam.

Uncharted 3 is a must have for anyone into adventure. The new Batman is amazing but the online stuff I get enough of here so I'm a solo man on the games.

My little me ask me one time "daddy hows come your so good at all these games?" I say "because daddy has been playing them since they were invented that's why"

Yes both my thumbs need surgery but with the Roor in one hand and the lighter in the other I'm damn glad I got a Kinect :) and can talk to it between hits.

Happy Gaming
Mr.Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts