What's new

When's the last time...

• Thread starter ka0tik_kreati0n
  • Start date

litebuzz

30 yrs ago, when i got crabs in a sleezy hotel room. we were teenagers going to see j geils for new years eve.

when is the last time you picked up a hitchiker when you burped?

Norrath

5 years of age, road trip in the 79 camaro. banff national park, alberta, canada. walking around:
banff-peyto-lake.jpg

i actually remember the moment too, straggling behind my dad walking up ahead in his fucking TILLEY clothing and walking stick. lmao, OOPS.

when was the last time you lashed out, in anger/hurt and destroyed something?

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

like 2 years ago

when was the last time you went out on a 'date'

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

all the time lol

whens the last time you did 'real' drugs ?

L

LolaGal

all the time lol

whens the last time you did 'real' drugs ?

It was New Year's Eve. It was the last time I went on a date. My date slipped me 80 mg of Oxy.

That was the last time I puked on a person too. Since I was already mad, I figured, why not fart in front of him. (heeheehee)

When was the last time somebody gave you extra money at the bank and you didn't say anything?:whistling:

whiterabbit9

Veteran
^^
that's really not cool slipping drugs, especially something as strong as an 80 oc

what an asshole

lola, you have some shitty luck with people

X

xinsanewickedx

all the time

when was the last time you threw a rock at some one's face or head

hamstorg

Never,

When was the last time you did the "Nice face joke" in front of a Mcdonalds window to an ugly chick?

buckeye-leaf

cannabis enthusiast
Veteran
never have been a felon since i was 18

whens the last time you told your gal/guy you was goin to friends but went to another gal/guys house to get some new?

humble1

crazaer at overgrow 2.0
ICMag Donor
Veteran
too long. i usually have to pick her up.

when was the last time you indirectly asked a police officer if he was gay while he searched you for illegal contraband?

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
^haha lmao i never did that but my friend was getting a pat-down and was like "damn dude are you gay your grabbing my nuts!"

When was the last time you had sex with a girl, then went and got head from another girl later that day and still had pussy juice on your dick and she went down on it with no questions LOL...

K

ka0tik_kreati0n

I probably will end up doing that today

when's the last time you got stood up?

Last time I got stood up was in January 2006! Sucked for me big-time!

With all our busy schedules, when was the last time you got to go on vacation?