What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whens the best time to go to the Dam?

G

ive never been to amsterdam and i am wanting to plan a trip but dont have to much money, so when is the best time to go to get cheap travel and hotel

edelephant

I went in June this year and it was fucking dope. Sun is up like 15 hours, everyone parties the whole time too. Odd going to sleep and wakig up when the sun is up.

cheers

edelephant

Delta9-THC

from the mists and the shadows .... there you wil
Veteran
anytime of year is good : )

but if its cheap you want ....go off season ..(i.e. when the kids are at school and less people are having holidays ...flights , trains, coaches atre all cheaper)

stay in one of the 10000 hostels in the city they are very cheap and if you research or just search hard enough you'll find one that suits your needs

hope you enjoy it : )

Peace

Hissin Appi

For anyone looking for a peaceful & nature-minded camping area around Amsterdam, I would highly recommend the "Camping Zeeburg" area.
It's located at the outskirts of the city, about 10mins walk from a tram stop (last stop for tram no.10, if I recall correctly)

The place is like a normal camping area with a small shop, a bar (till 4am), laundry, showers, bicycle rental etc. There's cats, dogs, rabbits - hell, I even saw a rooster and some hens running around the place, free.
The staff is friendly and seems like some of them are drunk/stoned during working hours too :D
And above all, it's cheap. We (3 guys) stayed there with our own tents for a few nights and I think we payed like 7e/person/night. The bicycle rental is a MUST in A-dam. It's definetly the best way to get around there, and it's fun as hell.

Oh, and watch out for a coffeshop called "The Otherside". I thought the name was from a Doors song, but soon found out that the "other" side actually ment something totally different. After I noticed that the bar was full of male couples sitting together and the bartender was wearing some tight ass pink discoshirt I shoved the spacecake down my throat and bounced :pointlaug

Jahminded

I have been in Amsterdam during the Winter...then in the early Spring....seems as it gets warmer it gets more fun...longer days as well.

H

h g

try other places in the netherlands rather than Holland or amsterdam, its a beautiful country and bigger than one city or province

:)

Latest posts

Latest posts