What's new

when to top plants

just was wondering when the best time to top plants was, right before you put into flower, or top then veg for a little longer, how many nodes should you leave, any info would help, thanx

B

beatster

try bending over the tops with twistie ties a little less stress plus you get to keep your top id say do all training prioir to flowering but dont allways work out that way

i always vegg after a topping....think of it more like "recoup" time from the chop. certainly strains i notice seem to explode with growth after a topping.

some people swear by NOT topping, as they say this is the sweetest cola. I like to top due to my height limits...and i always use that top as a cutting, and starting the whole cycle over again.

as per training....i top in veg...allow recoup time.....and then flower. once in flower i LST the plant until harvest.

BigGreen

Veteran
I top em at about 8 inches in veg and they love it. I never top right befor bloom I do it all in veg. Sometimes I top and top em and top em and the turn into some thick ass bushes.

Latest posts

Latest posts