What's new

When to Harvest my Giant Autoflowering Plant??

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Screenshot_20221215-205318_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got a Like but no answer... maybe your lamp/wattage is a secret!? :unsure: ;)

Fiet

My Plan is to Finish her to Christmas in a Week what you think? She looks not ready yet but maybe not in a week? I see a few Amber Trichomes spots but not much but i also want to start a new run so i think she can be harvested on Christmas what you think?

IMG_20221217_205752.jpg
IMG_20221217_205747.jpg
IMG_20221217_205735.jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Yeah, 5 - 7 days would do, the plant already looks pretty worn out. I would reduce the light ~2 hours. Enjoy your harvest! :cool:

Fiet

Yeah, 5 - 7 days would do, the plant already looks pretty worn out. I would reduce the light ~2 hours. Enjoy your harvest! :cool:

I have done reducing the lights per Day - 2 hours so 16 hours total. Cool can't wait. What you mean with worn out?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
The plant/leaf material is worn out, dying.

You gave her 18h light in flower!? 12/12 with a normal plant would do the same if you train her enough(~50 days veg)... this is why i really don't understand why people are growing autoflowers indoor, the benefit of autos is the automatic flowering, outdoors/balcony/window grow, not the yield.

250w 18 hours for a single plant in flower that's a lot of energy costs. You should do the next run under these lamps with a normal strain and compare to see why you are growing autos indoor. ;)

Fiet

The plant/leaf material is worn out, dying.

You gave her 18h light in flower!? 12/12 with a normal plant would do the same if you train her enough(~50 days veg)... this is why i really don't understand why people are growing autoflowers indoor, the benefit of autos is the automatic flowering, outdoors/balcony/window grow, not the yield.

250w 18 hours for a single plant in flower that's a lot of energy costs. You should do the next run under these lamps with a normal strain and compare to see why you are growing autos indoor. ;)
Hey sir, I don't think you 100% right with Auto's Indoor. Look at my Plant never ever a not Auto has Perform like this! I do a Photo grow last Dez with a Single Plant she took 3 Month vege + Flowering that cost also much but she only gave not a big Harvest but this Auto will perform great maybe 300-500g the Electric Bill is yes Higher know but the harvest also :) ok when i grow more plants maybe 4 of them they fill the space better and quicker... I love Autos because i can add more seedlings under the same light from 18 hours

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I do a Photo grow last Dez with a Single Plant she took 3 Month vege + Flowering that cost also much but she only gave not a big Harvest but this Auto will perform great maybe 300-500g
Of course you need a long veg with only one plant. 😅 So why didn't you grow more than one plant? It's much safer if it gets sick, over fertilized etc.... don't rely on only one plant! The chance for a better yield is also higher with multiple plants or even better with multiple strains. Sorry i just don't get the point why people are growing only one plant, is it lazyness? And 500g from one Auto under 300w, i think you are daydreaming now. ^^ But let's see when it's dry.

Fiet

Of course you need a long veg with only one plant. 😅 So why didn't you grow more than one plant? It's much safer if it gets sick, over fertilized etc.... don't rely on only one plant! The chance for a better yield is also higher with multiple plants or even better with multiple strains. Sorry i just don't get the point why people are growing only one plant, is it lazyness? And 500g from one Auto under 300w, i think you are daydreaming now. ^^ But let's see when it's dry.

I Grow 4 Autos but the Banana trash the others out