What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When to Harvest my Giant Autoflowering Plant??

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Screenshot_20221215-205318_Samsung Internet.jpg

I got a Like but no answer... maybe your lamp/wattage is a secret!? :unsure: ;)

Fiet

My Plan is to Finish her to Christmas in a Week what you think? She looks not ready yet but maybe not in a week? I see a few Amber Trichomes spots but not much but i also want to start a new run so i think she can be harvested on Christmas what you think?

IMG_20221217_205752.jpg
IMG_20221217_205747.jpg
IMG_20221217_205735.jpg

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
Yeah, 5 - 7 days would do, the plant already looks pretty worn out. I would reduce the light ~2 hours. Enjoy your harvest! :cool:

Fiet

Yeah, 5 - 7 days would do, the plant already looks pretty worn out. I would reduce the light ~2 hours. Enjoy your harvest! :cool:

I have done reducing the lights per Day - 2 hours so 16 hours total. Cool can't wait. What you mean with worn out?

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
The plant/leaf material is worn out, dying.

You gave her 18h light in flower!? 12/12 with a normal plant would do the same if you train her enough(~50 days veg)... this is why i really don't understand why people are growing autoflowers indoor, the benefit of autos is the automatic flowering, outdoors/balcony/window grow, not the yield.

250w 18 hours for a single plant in flower that's a lot of energy costs. You should do the next run under these lamps with a normal strain and compare to see why you are growing autos indoor. ;)

Fiet

The plant/leaf material is worn out, dying.

You gave her 18h light in flower!? 12/12 with a normal plant would do the same if you train her enough(~50 days veg)... this is why i really don't understand why people are growing autoflowers indoor, the benefit of autos is the automatic flowering, outdoors/balcony/window grow, not the yield.

250w 18 hours for a single plant in flower that's a lot of energy costs. You should do the next run under these lamps with a normal strain and compare to see why you are growing autos indoor. ;)
Hey sir, I don't think you 100% right with Auto's Indoor. Look at my Plant never ever a not Auto has Perform like this! I do a Photo grow last Dez with a Single Plant she took 3 Month vege + Flowering that cost also much but she only gave not a big Harvest but this Auto will perform great maybe 300-500g the Electric Bill is yes Higher know but the harvest also :) ok when i grow more plants maybe 4 of them they fill the space better and quicker... I love Autos because i can add more seedlings under the same light from 18 hours

Mitsuharu

White Window
Veteran
I do a Photo grow last Dez with a Single Plant she took 3 Month vege + Flowering that cost also much but she only gave not a big Harvest but this Auto will perform great maybe 300-500g
Of course you need a long veg with only one plant. 😅 So why didn't you grow more than one plant? It's much safer if it gets sick, over fertilized etc.... don't rely on only one plant! The chance for a better yield is also higher with multiple plants or even better with multiple strains. Sorry i just don't get the point why people are growing only one plant, is it lazyness? And 500g from one Auto under 300w, i think you are daydreaming now. ^^ But let's see when it's dry.

Fiet

Of course you need a long veg with only one plant. 😅 So why didn't you grow more than one plant? It's much safer if it gets sick, over fertilized etc.... don't rely on only one plant! The chance for a better yield is also higher with multiple plants or even better with multiple strains. Sorry i just don't get the point why people are growing only one plant, is it lazyness? And 500g from one Auto under 300w, i think you are daydreaming now. ^^ But let's see when it's dry.

I Grow 4 Autos but the Banana trash the others out