What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when to harvest auto ak/diesel ryder/GWS seed run

egilkes71

hey,
I am nearing the end of my first seed run of 4 auto ak, one diesel ryder and one GWS all polinated by the strongest male out of the two i had(both auto ak's). Im in a rush to harvest the seeds so I can get them out for my larger outdoor grow. I was wondering if i could harvest the seeds as soon as the first pods break open, or later towards when all have broken.
Thanks

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Grab some tweezers or something and snag a seed or two from different areas on the plant and let them dry overnight and see how they look.

S_a_H

S_a_H

Autoflower Crusader
ICMag Donor
Veteran
If I'm not mistaken I believe the seeds have to have 3-4 months to cure.

Bzzzz........

I have pulled and grown seeds right away with no problems. But I would say to dry them for as long as you can and put them in the fridge for a day or two and germ away.

This is one of those topics that so many disagree on so to each his own.

S_a_H

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
Bzzzz........

I have pulled and grown seeds right away with no problems. But I would say to dry them for as long as you can and put them in the fridge for a day or two and germ away.

This is one of those topics that so many disagree on so to each his own.

S_a_H

S_a_H is %100 correct everyone will have a different way of harvesting there seeds and when to germ em... try a few diff ways and see what works for you