What's new

When to cover light dep?

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
In previous years we always covered in the evening till it got dark and uncovered when it got dark. It is not completely dark at all at nighttime there are a few street lights in the distance and a neighbors censored light that goes off here and there. My question is would it be better off tarping/covering around 7pm and uncover 7am? We also only have so much power when covered we can run fans or a dehumidifier at once, my buddy was telling me i wont have to run the dehumidifier till the buds starts bulking up, its a solexx greenhouse. Thanks

if it's not completely dark at night where you are, then I would cover for 12 hours if I were you... proper airflow is a must if you do decide to keep it covered overnight, I recommend an outtake fan.

Noonin NorCal

Veteran
if it's not completely dark at night where you are, then I would cover for 12 hours if I were you... proper airflow is a must if you do decide to keep it covered overnight, I recommend an outtake fan.

We just run a dehumidifier at night when covered with all the vents closed, should i open up a few vents?