What's new

When things go wrong...

Gry

Veteran
Had the misfortune to see my light had gone real dim when I was very near harvest.
So dim that it was much less bright than on lowest setting.
Sent an email to Mars Hydro who hooked me up with someone that had me up and running in under 36 hours total.
Offered me the option to send me the parts and walk me though an install or to send the unit in to have them do it.
I could not have been more pleased with the response.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
That is so cool man, that's what I'm talking about doing good business. I'm sold on Mars Hydro! 😎

Mars Hydro Led

Grow on Earth Grow with Mars
Vendor
Good to hear that you have got a solution. If you guys have any issue about light, pls reach out to [email protected]. attach some piuctures of a short video that can show the issue. Our man will reply you shortly.

Gry

Veteran
Thank you for your kind waiting. Good news, we have shipped the connector to you. Please kindly refer below tracking number.

410913059205590298141104603829 ,USPS

It will arrive in 3-5 days. Hope you will receive it soon

Best Regards

Kelly (After Service)

Mars Hydro

Email: [email protected]

Grow on earth, Grow with Mars!

Gry

Veteran
Thank you for connecting me with the solutions team.
They were able to get the light up and running right away.
Pleased with the light, and impressed by the support.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Thank you for connecting me with the solutions team.
They were able to get the light up and running right away.
Pleased with the light, and impressed by the support.

:huggg:Our service team usually reply each customer as soon as they can. But there is time difference. So sometimes, the reply is a little slower.

Keep growing and :smoweed:

Nannymouse

Yes, i am happy with the response time. We had a horrid spring start for our cukes and squash, (the maters seem to survive most anything). Since the dau moved into the 'apartment', we lost our best windows for starting garden stuff, don't see that we'll get our windows back anytime soon, so hubby decided that it would be a good idea to get one of the weekly sale tent kits for my birthday present. So, i jumped at the order, having decided on the 2 x 4 tent with SP3000. Now, realize that the old granny that was ordering has no good track record with ordering anything online. By the time that i got through most of the ordering process, i decided to back up to find these boxes that let the customer opt out of getting promos and stuff. (I wouldn't mind the promo info, it was the other 'stuff' that i didn't care for) Well, couldn't find 'the box' to check, and short story long, i evidently messed up the order. Decided to use paypal, since it was so highly recommended. Anyway, got the order in, and checked email to see that paypal was locking us out of most of the account, for suspicious activity. GRRRRRRRR. So, in frustration, handed the problem over to the household computer genius, he said that he went to the 'next page' of paypal and it looked fine. In the meantime, i had called the 626 number for Marshydro, box was full, so left a message. Got a call from China, bad connection, i finally hung up. This morning, got a text, with contact info and all, which i'm okay with. It's probably all my fault, just expressing my disdain with ordering anything online, wish that i would have just called the order in, in the first place.

I'm assuming that the order has been received and is being processed...if not, oh well, there will be other sales, lots of merchandise that is of interest from them. I'll just be calling any orders in, from now on.

Mars Hydro Led

Vendor
Yes, i am happy with the response time. We had a horrid spring start for our cukes and squash, (the maters seem to survive most anything). Since the dau moved into the 'apartment', we lost our best windows for starting garden stuff, don't see that we'll get our windows back anytime soon, so hubby decided that it would be a good idea to get one of the weekly sale tent kits for my birthday present. So, i jumped at the order, having decided on the 2 x 4 tent with SP3000. Now, realize that the old granny that was ordering has no good track record with ordering anything online. By the time that i got through most of the ordering process, i decided to back up to find these boxes that let the customer opt out of getting promos and stuff. (I wouldn't mind the promo info, it was the other 'stuff' that i didn't care for) Well, couldn't find 'the box' to check, and short story long, i evidently messed up the order. Decided to use paypal, since it was so highly recommended. Anyway, got the order in, and checked email to see that paypal was locking us out of most of the account, for suspicious activity. GRRRRRRRR. So, in frustration, handed the problem over to the household computer genius, he said that he went to the 'next page' of paypal and it looked fine. In the meantime, i had called the 626 number for Marshydro, box was full, so left a message. Got a call from China, bad connection, i finally hung up. This morning, got a text, with contact info and all, which i'm okay with. It's probably all my fault, just expressing my disdain with ordering anything online, wish that i would have just called the order in, in the first place.

I'm assuming that the order has been received and is being processed...if not, oh well, there will be other sales, lots of merchandise that is of interest from them. I'll just be calling any orders in, from now on.
Thanks for your support. the shipping time is about 5 days generally. if the order went through, you can get the light within this week.