What's new

When Pot Was Illegal

browndirt

Hello everyone.To commemorate the new Liberal government in Canada that promises to legalize recreational marijuana, I am posting my old school documentary on guerrilla pot farming to remind everyone of the fight we went through to get where we are today. Perhaps it will be an historic piece one day.

I will post it in 13 episodes. This production is so old it is shot in standard definition because there was no HD yet! Hope you enjoy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9_N4nhYDmj0

Babbabud

Bodhisattva of the Earth
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey long time no see .. thanks for stopping in . Im sure lots of our members will love this.

OakyJoe

TC Nursery est 2020
Veteran
best man browndirt!

loved your series!

episode 11 was the one i was like dafuq lol

where u crashed the car and then the music where u sit and remember :)

aridbud

automeister
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sure wish this move [new Liberal government in Canada that promises to legalize recreational marijuana,]would remedy Marc's situation.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Awesome videos. You really put in some work there! Those bales are not light or easy to handle either.

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am curious how far off paved roads and how far off the dirt road did you plant? The rippers seemed to get to most of your grows. I am sure it was exhausting to do what you did, just thinking that going 500 or so yards off the path might be enough.

I always dreamed of doing what you did but never got the nerve or whatever it took to actually go thru with it. Now that I think of it I did do a small plot guerrilla style but had no way to get water to the plot without people seeing me carrying it, so I relied on nature and rain. Went back to look at it after a month and nothing but the chicken wire cages to see.

browndirt

I am curious how far off paved roads and how far off the dirt road did you plant? The rippers seemed to get to most of your grows. I am sure it was exhausting to do what you did, just thinking that going 500 or so yards off the path might be enough.

I always dreamed of doing what you did but never got the nerve or whatever it took to actually go thru with it. Now that I think of it I did do a small plot guerrilla style but had no way to get water to the plot without people seeing me carrying it, so I relied on nature and rain. Went back to look at it after a month and nothing but the chicken wire cages to see.

It's a throw of the dice any way you slice it bro, though workload is usually proportional to success. Rippers are generally lazy.

browndirt

Of course the great irony is, you can drive for hours and still be in someone's playground these days.

browndirt

Sure wish this move [new Liberal government in Canada that promises to legalize recreational marijuana,]would remedy Marc's situation.

Well Marc's situation is over, but it was George W that got him and Steven Harper was in up here and turned a blind eye.

Brown Dirt Warrior! Great to see you back around. I watched these videos so many times back when you first put them up years ago. I'm looking forward to seeing them again.

Latest posts

Latest posts