What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

When nare the N hemisphere growers starting and what are you running this year.

ronbo51

Veteran
I am doing autos. I started with a short stuff mix pack and did a seed run. Lots of promising phenos. Starting some April 1. May 1 sexed and uppotted. May 15 in the ground. First harvest end of June. I will continue to germinate and set out until Sep 1. Different sites different outcomes. Love the stealth factor of the autos. A 4 sq foot area yields a pound or more, just like a large plant would, but the canopy is only 2 feet tall. Good luck to everyone this year. Stay safe.

Big Foot

I made a bunch of Congolese x Guerrilla Gold seeds, and a few Texada Timewarp x (Congolese x GG) seeds. So I will mainly be planting those two.

The C x GG will be started as seed in the field, late May or early June depending on the weather. The TTx(CxGG) will hopefully clone for me, and if so I will start a mother. I have 5 of them popped atm, will probably start another 10 or so soon. I do have a mother of the Texada Timewarp still, but thats plan B as it doesn't finish until Oct 1st, and that can be too late for me.

I'm gonna be planting mainly in swamp tubes, but will have 10 or so girls in the ground.

I've hauled a bunch of tubes out into the swamp along with 6 blocks of coco so far. Not much more I can do atm, just waiting on the weather and the stores to put in their gardening departments.:whistling:

I wanted the CXGG so bad this year but they went so quick at UTG.

Colt122

I wanted the CXGG so bad this year but they went so quick at UTG.
Isnt that UDG? hehe Seems like the guerrilla gold is a keeper!
This is what Im running, Cant get themout till the end of may/June, and they finish by Sept.

POLAR ICE- GG/DP(M) X CFUNK(F)

picture.php

CFUNK-Black Congo(M) X GFunk(F)

picture.php

Manitoba Early Tundra-Swazi(M) X RED+CROSS

1817879.jpg

Its going to be a Great year I hope:wave:

I'll start when it get's a bit more sunny and warm. Probably in April. I'll be growing out some Nirvana strains, a step up from last year's bagseed. I've got Kaya Gold, Afghani, and some Mandala Safari Mix freebies. Hope they all finish before the cold rainy season here in the PNW.

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I've got the seeds all ready to be germed. I'm just waiting for the weather to get better here. It's still 45 during the day and 35 at night here. So far i have:

3 - swiss cheese fem seeds
5 - pure power plant seeds
5 - papaya seeds
5 - schnazzleberry seeds
hopefully, i may also have some hybrids from hell coming from a friend

i will be germing at least 50 auto-flowering seeds. i'm going to grow them inside until they show sex. i will then transplant them into different short bush areas. strains include: s.b.r., sour snow, master low, blue streak, alfxDC. i will be growing the master low's and blue streaks for seed outdoors.

Last edited:

D.S. Toker. MD

Veteran
Thank goodness the snow is long gonehere at 36.
Just this week the cold rain and snow was replaced with lightning and the thunderous announcement that spring is comming. We're finally seeing 60 degrees on a regular basis. Ive been applying lime all this week. The lime manufacturers recommend waiting 30 days between lime apps and nitro apps so im out getting after that. April 15, ill be out there turning it over and applying the nitro for the big 5/1.

On your mark, get ready......

The Humming birds are returning and everyones hopes are high.

G

growcodile

sweet! lots of danish genetics heheheh

im growing .dk stuff aswell :jump:

25x danish passion
16x royal dane

trying to make moms from those, so i can put out a ton of sexy danish ladys =)

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i havent decded yet
as i had 2 of my largest fields in corn busted last year i need to lay low and do it with another approach
so far im planning 3 grow sites in corn in corn with apr 100 females in each
no final decision yet but i need to grow seeds lost last year when cops harvested 2/3 of what i put ot
Early Dane is high in the list as she is early and seed stocks are low and from 08 as the ED field was harvested by cops last year
Auto Lotze from Darwin seeds might be a winner also and the third i havent decided yet

due to rippers in my garden and the fact that its known in my neighberhood that im growin ill not be growing in the free in my own garden

but the greenhouse is good as if the rippers or other return they will have to get past my new guard dog first and i sure dont wanna try that even if the green house was stacked with cash

nice "little" calm breed.
very self confident and aware though and they explode within secoonds if theres any danger
in every day life they are lazy and likes to pet a lot
they are calm and loyal but dont get fooled by the teddy bear looks

they arent the prefered dog for eastern european countries as guard, police and military dogs for nothing

holycrapdog1.jpg

holycrapdog2.jpg

holycrapdog3.jpg

holycrapdog4.jpg

its good to know you can leave your premises and return to find all in one pieace, except any rippers who might have tried and needs to be swept up and dumped in nearest dumpster or swim with the fishes in the ocean nearby

ill grow some Nordic afghans in the green house for a seed grow and use the males on others also
which i havent decided yet

also ill be growing some of my moms there to make cuttings for friends

dirrtyd

Strains I will be running from clone.
Super Silver Haze, Ken's GDP, OG Kush, Lavender Kush,Kananga, Salmon Creek Big Bud, Sour D, Chemdog D, Green Crack,Stinkbud#5, Pot of Gold. These have been under CFL light vegging for a month or so I have clones rooting now of the bigger gurls. All have good root systems sitting in a airoponic vegger. Clones have been taken just waiting for 4/20 to put all outside.
Have not decided which will go in the ground but leaning towards The Sour D, Chemdog, Green Crack.
From Seed will be running DJ Shorts Blueberry.

Will be at 37N

SmokeyTheBear

Pot Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
just ordered some more "blue streak" seeds. so i can do some indoors and out. i can't get enough of their smell and taste. :yes:

also ordered 10 seeds of nirvana "skunk red hair" and 5 fem seeds of greenhouses "the church"

i should have some:

uk cheese x erdpurt) x (b3n7 erdpurt x royal dane
HTC DeepChunk x (Eroc / DanishPassion) X Arne
htc deep chunk x (eroc x danish passion [f2]

coming from a friend as well. can't wait to try these danish genetics. our climates are very similar and they should turn out fantastic. these will be my main showcase in this summer's outdoor grow. :good:

talktosamson

Veteran
I'll start when it get's a bit more sunny and warm. Probably in April. I'll be growing out some Nirvana strains, a step up from last year's bagseed. I've got Kaya Gold, Afghani, and some Mandala Safari Mix freebies. Hope they all finish before the cold rainy season here in the PNW.

:wave: Howdy fellow PNW friend. This is my first attempt at an outdoor grow up here, going with 3 greenhouse strains; The Church, White Rhino, and Big Bang. Going to pop the seeds April 1 and hope to plant May 1. Will Veg Under a 4 foot 6 bulb T5 for a month or so. Sites are picked out and prepared.

averagejoe

anyone near 59 N have plans when to put seeds in the soil and on the window or balcony to get some warm spring sun? i don't want to put them too early on the window but i don't want to put them too late neither. so whats you're experience with it?

peace,

Joe

chefboy6969

OverGrow Refugee
Veteran
already popped and looking real healthy are approx 20 seedlings

5- Danish Passion x UK08
5 - SSH f2 x Pehkruders
5 - SuperSkunk x Critical Mass (benji)
3- Geisha f2's (foomar)
3- Ed x Leb 27(early Girl x durban x Leb 27)
3- C-99 x Ak-77 (AK99 from JW stock)
2- Stonehede (freebies from years ago)

and few more..good luck with everyone's grow;s

peace
Chefboy

crfhonda

80 Mandala #1
10 Sagarmatha Early riser
10 Sensi seeds Early girl
34 Auto Ak 47 (my own seed stock)
5 Delicious seeds Sensi star
And a bunch of feminized freebies from the attitude.

I should be putting them outside around April 20-25

At 38 n lat......

seeds
spg x haze
sweet tooth #3
bubba kush x black indica

clones
cherry slyder
nyc diesel
ak 47
trainwreck
'bubba dutch' SSH
pakistani bubba

The seedlings will go out around may 10, and the cuttings around the first of June. We also put out large vegged plants on aug 1.