Votes: 88 86.3%
  • No

Votes: 14 13.7%

• Total voters

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this question came to me tonight. I read alot of pro-marijuana talk here on the boards, and there are alot of DIEHARDs who constantly push for the legalization of marijuana. When marijuana is legalized, what will you do? do you plan on just growing for yourself? do you plan on taking advantage of it by starting a business related to the industry, or are you just going to run around with joy yelling "its finally legal, its finally legal!", or are you going to do something else?

to all you people who dont want it legalized, what are you going to do when it becomes legal? im curious ...

:rasta:

PuReKnOwLeDgE

Licensed Grower
ICMag Donor
Veteran
cut ALOT of clones! lol I would probably try to produce it on a small/medium sized commercial scale, like a Mom and Pop whinery. I would start studying breeding months in advance and have some projects going because having a one of a kind strain is the only thing that will set you apart form the rest. I would horde genetics from every cornor of the earth

Run the numbers and see if I have the capital to go bigger, which will ultimately be necessary (to say the least) once the price goes down.

Then, when I realize I'm a big dope who didn't save enough to keep going, I'll cry a little, and slowly but surely rewrite my resume and hit monster.com.

J

JackTheGrower

Again are we mixing Legalization up with decriminalisation?

If by Legalized we mean I can breed all the cannabis plants i want so I can practice proper horticulture as a private citizen then; i will be happy.

Living with a 5x5 or 10x10 limit means they are only allowing me to grow and that I am not Legally able to grow more.. Thus Decrim.

Edit
--------------

I was thinking that Decrim protects the black market so the transfer of canna-business from private to corporate might take a couple years or so while keeping the prices high while they take over.

I was thinking that we will get double fraked because we get 5x5 ( if tax2010 ) makes it and we cannot breed plants outside of that 25 square feet. Then the corporate chain stores fill in the shopping malls hurting for commercial renters and we all go to the "7-11" of pot stores for the standard brands the corporations control.

So we are not getting Legalization if tax2010 passe4s in California what do we know about AB390 and private cultivation?

Last edited:
I

idoreallytry

yeah keep on keepin on but i would get a better room to grow in first thing...peace

OjoRojo420

Feeling good is good enough.
Veteran
I am so used to lay low and keep to myself...

But probably just move to a:

a) State that wasn't so friendly before to fill the local "USDA Select" market void with fresh produce.

b) A bigger house ;-)

c) A better mental state since much of the stress would disappear.

And lest I forget:

Less worried about the Benelli M4 (00 Buck) by the front door,
the Sig 226 (147gr.GS) under the pillow... the machete on the...

There is always a select market for un-sprayed, un-kiefed, well flushed and cured Dank!

Like a kick ass Micro Brewery or a small local Coffee Roaster?

I'd go that route in the Game.

Fuel

Organize a gigantic fiesta fo fest the respect of our rights.

But in fact i will just continue what i allready do now.

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
First thing I'd do is quit growing out in the woods guerrilla style. I'd select a nice patch on my place with the most and longest sunshine, install irrigation, and start developing the soil well. I'd grow numerous large plants there for smoke.

Then, in isolated plots around the place, I'd set up outdoor breeding plots with their own irrigation. I'd also set up a decent sized green house, with a large grow room attached, complete with room for numerous mother and father plants for cloning.

I'd then collect seeds from far and wide, and go into business developing quality strains for outdoor growers, to sell on the new legal market. Growing bud to make a living would be near futile, the price of bud should drop to near nothing, seeds and genetics will be the new focus.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I would know that we still live in a great country that values freedom & happiness. I would cry for many days with tears of joy. All the while smoking as much pot as I possibly could to celebrate the most historical event in our nations history. :joint:

Hydro-Soil

Veteran
When marijuana is legalized, what will you do?
Devote that 70% of my life.... back to MY LIFE! Not scrapping and fighting to afford it. Right now it's the cost of cannabis that causes a good 70% of my life to revolve around cannabis. Believe you me.... I'd rather just buy a bottle of Princess Diesel Cannapills off the shelf and take them 3 times a day.

Lazyman

Overkill is under-rated.
Veteran
Well, if its legalized, and you want to make money, you better invest your dollars into the agribusiness companies that will be going into commercial production. I wonder if pissed off hippies will charter planes to spray RJ Reynolds' fields of weed with paraquat so they can't compete.

Latest posts

Latest posts