• Just Before Bed

Votes: 12 29.3%
  • After Sex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Feyd

sunshine in a bag
Veteran
If I had to plan a day's toke session, it would be a few bong hits before dinner.

As far as food, definitely comfort food. Meatloaf, amazing mashed potatoes...possibly grilled corn on the cob, slightly charred ... mmmmmm

Yeah, before dinner.

P

perakko

i replied 'after work' although i don't work in any job. well after returning from my outdoorpatch, or after any kind of workout is when i really enjoy a toke.

G

gmb

For me, it's not a certain time, but a certain opportunity. A time when I am able to get away for a while and really enjoy a good sativa high. The more relaxed the environment, the less likely that I'll get super paranoid. Generally, this is on a weekend. Probably a Sunday

Edit: Oh....but if its just once a day, it'd have to be a joint at about 9pm. Maybe finish the roach at 10 or 10:30.

Last edited:

cough_cough_eer

Anita Bonghitt
Veteran
uuummm..:listen2: ......I would have to say the first smoke of the day is the most important...........................most needed :biglaugh:

hard to narrow it down to one... prolly pack a bong after work that I can smoke a couple hits before dinner and then really smoke after, and pray it lasts long enough so i can fall asleep later.

krizznapp

Former P.O.W
ICMag Donor
for me i picked after work,it gives me something to look forward to.But on the weekend i like to get blistered first thing in the morning and watch looneytoon cartoons! :muahaha:

southflorida

lives on planet 4:20
Veteran
i love to smoke a 0.5 gram joint of some good ssh or jh around 8pm, then i can watch movies, tv, have sex, eat, whatever, and around midnight take my silly tired ass to sleep

b8man

Veteran
Cool.

A little bout of insomnia a while back introduced me to the 5.30am smoking session - and since then it's been a personal favourite time to get nicely toasted.
A nice strong coffee, a comfortable seat, a fresh ground bowl of the best sativa, and a view of the still, quiet, waking world just makes me grin for hours. If I didn't have those moments, the world just might get to me.

Saying that, insomnia remains... so a nightime smoke is just as important really. Thank fuck we're not rationed!

Yellowmoon

A coupla hours before bed. :joint: That's because the strain I got now is a heavy indica.

If the bud is energizing.... then it doesn't particularly matter.

A

alpinestar

definitely the first of the day!
i have ocd along with terrible anxiety problems that no other medication has helped (only made worse)

smoking at the beginning of the day helps me FUNction instead of just live

:joint:

DonBong

:bashhead: When I am in big big pain... have had this weird very painful problem that doctors cant figure out for over ten years now, pain in stomach, back, neck, shoulders and so on... there is no painkiller that takes the pain away and gives me a good appetite and most importantly takes away the stress which comes due extreme pain and no sleep in many nights. If there was no cannabis in the world i would be an heroin addict and die young. A nice bong full of good bud takes the pain totally away in seconds and makes me hungry and puts me in the great funny intelligent mood.. :canabis: :bongsmi: :bis: :ying:

Latest posts

Latest posts