What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when is the smoking ban hiting holland

biteme

they already have that space and it is "old amsterdam" and the general area out from central station and encompassing the red light district and all the goes with it and around it, sort of, as old amsterdam is also circular with only canals running straight, i think? folks that actually live and work in the city generally stay away from certain areas although the downtown shopping district and all of its finery pass right through this area. but this is where the tourists and assorted louts hang out.

and there is plenty of riff-raff still in amsterdam. watch the cops roust them out of the train station and where else they are hiding at 2 a.m. they literally herd this pack of bums down these narrow streets to some point where they load up the paddy wagon. but if you are a smart tourist you will be off the street before midnight. trust me. but i do love this city.

peace-
biteme

mr.haze420

Veteran
2008 from the www.dutchnews.nl site

The ban on smoking in cafés and restaurants from July 1 will not apply to the smoking of pure marijuana or cannabis, health minister Ab Klink has told MPs.

The ban falls under the tobacco laws and does not apply to tobacco-free products, Klink said.

Replying to questions from the Labour party, the minister confirmed that mixing tobacco with soft drugs in 'coffee shops' (where cannabis products can be bought over the counter) will not be permitted from July 1.

Staff in these coffee shops have the same right as workers in other cafes to a tobacco-free working environment, said Klink.

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wow

so they really wont let tobaco be mixed with joints
ive been tobaco free since july so it wont bother me
but all the people i know in uk will be shocked

i also dont see how they would impose it as i know people will still roll with tobaco
they will have to be super strict
i meet alot of dutch regulars in coffesdhops who still use tobaco
so this will be a big effect on the coffeshop scene
it might even make it easier to get a chair as alot of people will choose to buy the weed and leave

Latest posts

Latest posts