What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when is the score card going to be posted

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
High ojd....if I was more web proficient it would be up already....the results are on a separate db from the special program written by web support...it will be available for viewing once web support dl's it into a format for posting here...it will be posted. A request has already been sent to our web support and as soon as I get it, will post it:D

Thanks!
dg

M

mosca negra

Thanks for asking the question ojd. Would be good to see.

DG- curious to see how my SourFly got entered into the Sativa category-- I entered it as an Indica! lol

Mosca

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump

still no news

send me the votes and il count them up :muahaha:

peace

ojd

CONNOISSEUR GENETICS
Vendor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
bump

bump

bump :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead: :bashhead:
any news

whats the hold up

:laughing:

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
mosca negra said:
Thanks for asking the question ojd. Would be good to see.

DG- curious to see how my SourFly got entered into the Sativa category-- I entered it as an Indica! lol

Mosca

Guess OP would be the best one to answer that...since he's the one who entered them into the program.

Will get the score card up a bit later today...watch for it...it's coming, just getting it from web support today in format for posting here.

dg

G

looking at the scorecard now posted ,,,

congrats to my friends ,you came so close and if the breeders werent in same categories you wouldve won :headbange :headbange

M

mosca negra

Good Point Hazy, I hadn't noticed. Just good to see such a good & well run competition as always!

Cheers! Mosca