What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

when and where is road dawg dropping?

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
Had few drop at gypsy auction. Those where first ever sold.

Got a drop in LA this week proberly monday teusday. Watch my IG for listings and drops.

As for retailers drops . Waiting for new packing for KarmaSquad. But these guys are so slow ughhh.

I am ready. Seeds ready. Packing not ready. Distri waiting aswell.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
There still some to drop. I have to admit that for some reason everywhere they drop they sell out extreem fast. I am not fully used to that.

My prived stock got run down by the homie.s fast. The sale.s stock is with my partner. They dont move till he got his packing.

Good news karma genetics packing is being printed as we speak.

The Karma Squad packing will soon follow afther that. They finishing up the design work.

Havent sold a seed in EU for more then 6 months. Its starting to hurt. Almost there.

Mr.McBaked

Im very excited to get ahold of these. I pre ordered these and grabbed some Karmarado IX and jack O'nesia. Hope its not much longer for the road dawgs :)

Mr.McBaked

Just curious as to when the new drop of these is? I feel like a kid waiting for xmas morning for these lol. Any info is much appreciated

Mr.McBaked

Hey man noticed in another thread you were after karmarado, same place that has road dawg has karmarado IX. I grabbed same strains lol. They're canadian. Ive only done 1 mail order with them but it went really well.

Karma G

Vendor
Veteran
In EU the slow down now is only the packing. There is stock now at office.

It this strain specific packing makung that every strain need there own printing etc. And that is my partners job.

Shoul be soon tho. I will keep a eye on it.

Latest posts

Latest posts