What's new

What's your Guilty Stoner Pleasure?

floralheart

Veteran
I like to shamefully go to the mall, and get one of those Cinnabonns, with extra frosting, take it home, and fuck it up.

I heat it up, light it up and get balls deep in that sweet cheesecake frosting. Then I feel like a fatass.

The outer edge is sweet, doughy and crispy, like the corner of a pizza, oh you can tell I'm a fatass.

Drooling, happy, laughing, being a retard.

Sorry for the balls deep.

What is your guilty stonerness?

:laughing:

W

willyweed

anything with pastry, in, on, under,on top, or around ! and even as a side order.pastry dough

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
size 36C cupcakes.......

size 36C cupcakes.......

but hey, that's just me.

aaff781_zpsfa1e43f8.jpg

everyone needs a hobby.

DTFuqua

Well, there is a song, I can't remember much of that goes " I get felling better when I'm feeling no pain". That used to be my guilty pleasure but now days, the only time I'm not in a lot of pain is when I've smoked enough to get some sleep. So, no more guilty pleasures.

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I feel sorry for everyone and anyone who makes that decision. Hunger is better in every way.

I know! But, I am guilty. And, unfortunately...it is a pleasure. :)

I thought that was the idea behind this thread.....

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I like to eat whipped cream out of the can. And when you get to the end, there's those coupla "bonus hits", gnome sayin'?

supermanlives

Veteran
^^^^yeah I know. when younger and working in restaurant the owner was always complaining about bad batches of it that had little to no pressure left lol