What's new

whats your favourite uk clone only cut

Yes_I_Am

yeah it deffo looks nice ill be interested to try it when the time is right.

the nl x cheese is by far the smelliest plant ive run she is just so moreish, and you will make a whole room of smokers turn there heads as you stink there weed out and put it to shame, not that i smoke with people very often, when ive been raving you find people gravitate towards you when your smoking a j

S

speedemon

I currently have both Nelly and UK Cheese in a 20 litre airpot with the coco medium firmly pushed in holes in the side for root penetration and to get maximum yeild out of them to really experience their flavours, so I will probably logging off IC for a few weeks lol due to been wrecked.

Yes_I_Am

leave that exodus 10 weeks mate not 8 she is well better at 10, and the nelly 9 is best for me any more and she kills me off, i had some at 10 weeks once and it was to much.

Solidopc

Out of the ones ive tried, definately exo x nl. Pyschosis would be my 2nd choice too, but ive yet to try many uk clone onlys, apart from them 2, its only jahs cheese ive tried, so not much to choose from. I'd like to try the one people call the livers or blues, as that sounds like it might be even more tasty than exo x nl, but not many people seem to have that one, or if they do they dont talk about it.

Out of the cuttings i have now, i think the pyschosis x sd and goldfinger are uk clones, so i might change my mind once ive tried them, pyschosis x sd sounds like a winner for sure.

M

Marathanman

I see nobody mentions the Psychoberry heard good things about it perhaps that it tastes better than the Psychosis.

E

e4ian

big contenders these clones!!!:). ..i think my yearly fave the "exochiesel" 's gonna be real hard pushed this time.im lookin fwd too tryin these:

psychoberry
psychosis
cxnl
that chemdog d thing.
caseyjones[cannablis cup winning cut,]
[& this 1 called blu-meanie.from sheffield.asap]

RudeDog

Veteran
Not tried any of them for sure...people say it's Exo Cheese but I don't know.

I was supposed to be receiving cuts of Exo Cheese, Psychosis and Chemdawg D but looks like I been let down.

london pink kush x nycd x white rhino = I've been calling it the "Mary Poppins" cut due to the fact that i always forget the crosses involve and when reciting it to m8's it goes like = pink kush x with supercalifragilisticexpialidocious LOL... IT WAS CREATE BY ICMAGS LONDINIUM, im unsure what he calls it but my crew here know it now as the Mary Poppins cut wihich as just proved itself to be a great smelling solid high yeilding commy strain!

and heath robinsons cheseil cut simply FUKIN AMAZING!!!

closely followed by DB's pyschocindy 1

E

edgey

psychoberry for taste
psychosis for yeild
lonestars killer queen my new favourite

psychocindy :)

Yes_I_Am

bloody lonestars killerqueen, you had to say it didnt you edgey, the only cut that is not acsessable is proberly one of the best there is grrrrrrrrrrr, gotta love it really mate, safe.

i love psycoberry and cant wait to get her back she is lushious, but psycosis is still just a pip above her for me. its that hit after hit after hit that just keeps whacking you every time i love it, but it does turn me into a drongo after a week or so, it rapes my mind good n hard till it feels like its useless.

E

edgey

i'm down to KQ only for the next few months while the building work is being done , i've got nowhere left to keep mums now the loft space is gone :(

theherbalizor

Veteran
I kinda miss read the thread. Mantis is my favourite uk creation still in production.

If we talking best clone only then for me it's chem d closely followed by Rez c4d#5.

May change in next few months tho... But doubt it. Lol

Latest posts

Latest posts