• Brick weed

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Creeper

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Purple haze

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
G

I think pot grown in Soil has a better taste and quality over a hydro garden but a hydro garden gives you faster growth and a larger yield and makes some nice bud with a larger yield if two clones were grow side by side one on a flood and drain one in soil the one on the table would grow faster and be bigger quicker. As for Brick weed what I have had that is all compressed into a brick came from Mexico and is full of seeds and stems and not good pot, in my opinion ,,,,Creeper I had a bad experience with it so I will pass I would rather Know how I am when I smoke it. and Purple Haze I have never done it so I can't judge it. But the Creeper and Haze deal should be a Choice between Strains and as of right now I don't have a fav. Strain but for personal use I would pick Outdoor Green if your talking pot grew in soil V/S pot grew in a Hydro set up.

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Not much in the way of choices
2 of those are ways to grow, one is a derogatory term for weed, and one is a feeling?
I prefer indoor organic as well

Tokermon

DitBaMay said:
No such thing as purple haze.....
what if you come across a purple pheno of haze? i'm sure they are about.
to answer the question i like spicy sweet not too trippy but non couchlock strains that give you a warm buzz.

Last edited:
W

Wunderkind

I like this outdoor purple creeper that my buddy has, dude calls it Dro#12. He said he crossed 4 male Dro plants to a his elite Skeedz clone. Then from those he hit up his original Dro cutting. Then backcrossed one more time to the Dro. No joking around, the #12 is a vast improvement on the Original Dro clone.

I've already hit up my Fire cut with some #12 pollen. Hopefully those will be dropping at Seedbay in about two months.

peace

daddy fingaz

One of my mates grew this crazy stuff, hes got a hydro set up in a greenhouse in his garden he was growing some original haze and found a purple pheno, anyway we chopped it and pressed it into bricks and cured it for about 3 months before trying , the stuff was top notch, a real creeper and trippy as fuck, best stuff you'd ever smoke!!!! :muahaha:

genkisan

Cannabrex Formulator
Veteran
My favorite type of weed is the free type......is always a favorite when I don't have to pay for it.

Latest posts

Latest posts