What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's your favorite Seedbank?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
I had ordered from Seed stores Seedsman,Manchesterseeds,Alchimia,Additide,GrowBarato,Bushplanet,Hempatia,Zamnesia,Amsterdam seed center,Sannie... the first seed shop I used was Alien from NL way back.

I also bought from many breeders directly I never had any issue GHS,Sensi,Dutchpassion,Barney,HSO,Dinafem,Sanie,DNA,BigBuddah,devils harvest,kannabia,ripper,delta9ams,serious,royalqueen,Karma,RareDankness,Archive,Cannaventure,Sin city,medical seeds,THseeds,ReservaPrivada,Whitelabel,flyingdutchman.
Sometimes I got seeds that were old or very low germ rate and I always got replacement.

Only 1 time I ordered from one shop and they never send me seeds or replay my email,phone call at all. Real scum called Cannazon from GB.

Last edited:

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
My favorite seed banks are JustCannabisSeed and for fems Brothers Grimm. I just found this one I am ordering from them today. It is BootlegSeeds from Steamboat CO. I will give a report I can not afford a hefty price. these banks have great deals and the genetics are great too. Bootleg ??? It is cheap enough to try.
Well so far so good on Bootleg seeds. I was sent a screen shot of my items packaged. A screenshot of the package and a screenshot of my tracking number. It was a holiday yesterday so maybe that is the reason for all the communication. I was a first time customer. I also saw 2 free packs I didnt order. I will be getting 50 beans for 42.00 including shipping. That is a great deal. I will start some when I get them to check for viability. I will also start a thread so we can see their progress. So far I am impressed.

Asentrouw

The Real Seed Company/Kwik seeds > great landraces and oldschool genetics for very fair prices. Loads of freebies, stealth and great customer service.

For solid northern outdoor genetics and nice freebies: Nordic Genetics and Seedsheaven

OA Seeds / Linda Seeds for cheap seeds. There is some variation, but found some great pheno's in their house brands. Always deliver fast and without problems.

ACE seeds deserves mentioning, as they have some really different and niced worked landrace genetics.

Nirvana for your typical oldschool Dutch strains.

Wietzaadjes if I want to try out certain new strains, as they sell seeds from many breeders seperately.

Last edited:

NotCookies503

1. Archive- Fletch(The Docta) takes pride in his work. He is the one if not the only Seed Bank that has producer, processor and retailer licenses in Oregon State as well. You can physically visit his business, buy many of his strains on the menu- flower, concentrates, etc. Not to mention, in Oregon you can purchase 4 clones and he always has 10-20 different strains available in clones as well(always teens) You can always be confident that the clone you are getting is a real verified strain and always is a top notch pheno(so many blah cuts going around at most dispensaries). After spewing all of that though, if you can’t get to Oregon, Order those tiger stripes! Never have had germ issues.

2. Humboldt CSI- As with Archive above, Caleb(Nspecta) has many, many verified strains that he works with and I’ve never had germ issues. His S1’s, his old school strains and his crosses are always amazing. He is also very giving on the freebie side, quality freebies.

There are more that are amazing- Riot, Ace, Snow High.

I think the main reason I place Archive Seed Bank and Humboldt CSI in my top is they use verified strains that can be traced back to origin and they give credit when it’s due to who deserves it. Very important IMO.

Much love 🤟🏽

MEGA956

Veteran
IMG_8609.jpeg

Got these in a Discord giveaway from the Umami server. Need some "Gary" x's in my garden.

Got them fairly quickly, Umami is really doing some nice things.

rolandomota

Veteran
Multiverse 2 days to ship used cc I Got these for the old price. Yes I buy originals too not just copies from Colorado sativas. I'm going to make my own "fake" malawi 😂 north Atlantic is too expensive now and i dont think multiverse will have the lower price for long
20240206_044829.jpg

Last edited:

acespicoli

Hey @CannaT what happened to Sannies, do you know?
Lost some cash in the mail.... https://www.sanniesshop.com/
Shop closed for how long not sure?

1707272576470.png
tr

anyone tried https://seedheaven.org

:smokeit:Im in the USA so I hit this list up
its open for comment
sensiseeds.us is a fresh sight for sore eyez

Last edited:

acespicoli

Mr Nice 10 packs coming to America
Site is live no products yet.
Till then seedsman has 18 packs from USA
1707526051356.png

Widow
Critical
Top my list from Shanti expect fresh seed
Hopefully old school regs and fems
Some companies mailing state by state

Others speak well of the mango 🤷‍♂️

Last edited:

greencalyx

Premium user
Does anyone know when Seedbay is gonna open back up? They said they were taking a break for the holidays, but looks like they are still closed

Used to be one of my favorite places to get seeds back in the day. Things are much different now tho. Still really curious about some of the older seeds still listed there