What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Whats your best xbox one game?

B

bigganjabud

Im coming to the end of my exo zombies phase and need somethinv to last till November (black ops 3)

I like to complete the story stuff but havnt found a game on the one yet that makes me think "fake a sikky at work this is super" for a while

So what games are top of your xbox one list?

Jta ive got/played a hell of a lot of games

B

bigganjabud

I didn't rate the ground zeros and its wayyy to close to ops 3 to be playing anything else ATM

B

bigganjabud

yeah the online rings cod to me.. your right. gta5? lol

Meh I completed it on the 360 so the remaster for xbo wasn't worth getting really

@cannavore I clocked it in 24hrs ! It felt weird with o ly one gun though

B

bigganjabud

All my buddies play Destiny. I'm more of a COD guy myself. Never played destiny.

It is the most pointless repitition game I've ever been dumb enough to buy tbh Lester

BTW if anyone wants to add me on xbo fire me a pm

Ph-patrol

Veteran
On the 360 my favorite is World at War and modern warfare 2.Have not been gaming much lately.

Latest posts

Latest posts