What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's wrong with skunk?

rolandomota

Veteran
Interesting I was thinking about sending some Mexican bagseed for that much yea I have shit tons of bagseed that will give you lots of different types of modern day Mexican exports I bet you can find skunk types but I don't think I will do it man until I grow them and confirm what I keep suspecting and that's that people most people think these seeds suck and they wouldn't grow them but I say their wrong I was thinking 20 seeds for$ 10 but again im not sure I want to sell these pure because of hermaphrodite and germination and weak stuff etc etc

in the end I want to get a fair price 20 to 40 a 10 pack they need work for that or I can just toss em up with a warning for cheap?

If I get 10 then it would be 20seeds that aren't crushed or look dented straight from the farmers for 20$ I got 15 different big bags I can sell 15 different Mexico samples more actually but those other 20 bags are a bit small I need to do seed increases with those

rolandomota

Veteran
Don't get your hopes up though lol I might not be able to send a damn thing for whatever reason but just so I won't be teasing you guys I already got the ok from higher ups I spoke to panikz a few months ago actually and he said send them in your paper airplane lol serious though real talk no nonsense its possible maybe I'm not sure kind of ha ha.

Cvh

Supermod
^Sell them through Seedbay, I might want a pack of those Mexican bagseeds.
Just don't price them to high or put a good amount into the packs.

clearheaded

My understanding is the Island Sweet Skunk is a hybrid of Skunk #1 and Sweet Pink Grapefruit unless I'm wrong. :tiphat:

Dunno if any skunk, fallin clone rack. G13haze grapfruit is what most folks say if i am not mistaken. But wouldnt be surpised if grapefruit and g13haze had a littke skunk.

WHIPEDMEAT

Modortalan
Supermod
Veteran
stinky skunk turds
picture.php

Nannymouse

Well.

I've been around for quite a while. Odd thing, i had avoided anything at all with the skunk name. In our area, 'skunk' was an expression for crappy weed or just a generic word for 'weed'. So, just a few years back, i got giftered a pack or two of the 'cantaloupe' version of sk 1. I was so surprised by how much i liked it. Probably one of my favorite daytime herbs. The 'skunk' part of the smell/odor is very very light. The high is far stronger than i had previously thought it would be.
I'm thinking that it would be a perfect cross with the 75%spacequeen that i've had ("pre-subcool"spacequeen)cuz, the 75% can still mess with peoples that are sensitive to that C99 raciness and noids...thinkin that the cantaloupe would smooth it out, and the terps should compliment each other.

rolandomota

Veteran
My cantaloupe skunk had no skunk smell at all good stuff I like it a lot especially the huge yields it's a strange flavor more like pineapple candy to me or I guess it's close to a super ripe cantaloupe but I kept thinking pineapple candy those Halloween candies with a pineapple print on the wrapping

Nannymouse

Probably three out of ten females will be 'THE' cantaloupe that is skunkless/nearly odorless. The rest (for mouse) were very light and yes, sweet and tasty! The last that i sampled had just a slight skunk taste on the exhale, it was super nice.

rolandomota

Veteran
Did you make seeds or keep clones because this strain is no longer for sale . It was available for years now I think it's all gone until insane seed posse makes more maybe? im planting some critical skunk and soon will get some shit from Mr nice cantaloupe is mine forever I don't want to call it skunk because mine did not smell like skunk at all . also theirs that alladins skunk by khalifa genetics i honestly thought it would be weak too the skunk but it's pretty good I flowered for 11 to 13 weeks not 9 or 10 too many white hairs at 9 weeks I have only grown cantaloupe skunk but if sell any I won't call it skunk unless of course I find a skunk one

indoor_farmer7

Blue skies Vienna

Blue skies Vienna

Khalifa genetics from his website can catch him on insta There was only a cpl of packs left when I got mine
Blue sky Vienna I found also on insta
He’s running hundreds of skunk on top of mountain I think in Spain
Feedback from early testers is promising
Some saying RKS pong is there in some Phenos
Meat garlic acrid reports of aromas

Hi I found blue skies Vienna on insta, was interested one what he was saying regarding the skunk types he has. I purchased a pheno hunters pack of beans I did find 3 definite skunks plants in there out of 12 seeds
A Garlic, a really nice Cherry kola and I was lucky enough To have one that stunk of like burnt rubber all 3 Smoked well. I was happy with what I purchased and will probably purchase again

J-Icky

Hi I found blue skies Vienna on insta, was interested one what he was saying regarding the skunk types he has. I purchased a pheno hunters pack of beans I did find 3 definite skunks plants in there out of 12 seeds
A Garlic, a really nice Cherry kola and I was lucky enough To have one that stunk of like burnt rubber all 3 Smoked well. I was happy with what I purchased and will probably purchase again

Dude just leave, you have 2 posts and the are both shill jobs for this Insta hack breeder. Please just stop and go away. No one here wants to buy your overpriced skunk seeds.

Latest posts

Latest posts