What's new

What's wrong these?

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
So these are growing in a craw space in the garage the grow size is 4Hx4Lx8D and the temps are in the low to high 90s that's with two fans going. Maybe time for grow food! As they are at least close to a month old now.
I thought the soil was supposed to feed them for a couple of months maybe I was wrong. The water I use is phed to 6.0-6.3
What'$ a good veg food i should get.

I have a plant upstairs that is in the same soil and grew much bigger than these and is around the same age.
20220813_103008.jpg

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
What is the PH and PPM?. A precharge will last 1 month at best. It's more important to make sure your PH is good. Plants get locked out when the ph is off. After a good watering measures the runoff ph/ppm. It will tell you where to start. Ph your feed to 6.5.

6.0 - 6.3 is to low for soilless medium.. Use 6.3-6.5 as the baseline swing values with 6.4 as the sweet spot.

I use PBP grow in veg for over a decade now. No issues..

TanzanianMagic

Veteran
So these are growing in a craw space in the garage the grow size is 4Hx4Lx8D and the temps are in the low to high 90s that's with two fans going. Maybe time for grow food! As they are at least close to a month old now.
I thought the soil was supposed to feed them for a couple of months maybe I was wrong. The water I use is phed to 6.0-6.3
What'$ a good veg food i should get.

I have a plant upstairs that is in the same soil and grew much bigger than these and is around the same age.
View attachment 18745773
I'm seeing wood and wallpaper - a lot of opportunities for mold.

A growroom should be caulked or have some antiseptic paint or at least covered with plastic wallpaper.

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
Plants can't process nutrients when it's hot, but they need a lot of water. Its best to hold off on any nutrients until it cools down. Your plants are heat stressed but they will come back, just give them time to cool down. Water only. 😎

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran
When its really hot a plant will transpire a lot of water throughout its system as a way to cool itself. So if there is a high salt ppm in the water, when a large amount of water passes it will leave behind the salts bronzing the leaves. Its easier to burn a plant when it's hot than when its cool. After it cools the plant will transpire less. 😎

Latest posts

Latest posts