What's new

whats up

G13Dreams

Hi everyone,

I have been a big fan of this website for at least 2 years and I finally got around to getting an account. I want to thank everyone that has contributed so much knowledge to the site in one way or another, it has helped me immensely with just the few endeavors I have had.

I have experimented with T5's, CFL's, a 175W MH, 600HPS and sunshine. Using organic soil and nutrients.
First grow started under fluorescent's and cfl's then upgraded to the 175MH to finish it out. Happy with the quality and flavor but the yield obviously was lacking.

Second grow started under Nuwave T5's (4ft 4 bulb) started with 16 beans. After a month of veg plants were switched to a air cooled 600w HPS. Finished out with 8 males. 7 females and one hermie. used pure vida grow and bloom liquid nutrients, jungle grow soil with chunky perilite.

Planning to start some new beans eventually to find some good mothers possibly, then throw some month old clones outside.

I have gotten bitten by the grow bug and the only prescription is more growing! :joint:

strains grown: Skunk #1, Freisland Blonde, and some bagseed I suspected was some sort of kush.

"keep those cycles turning":joint:

irieeyes808

Good to have you, how do you like the T5? I have some kush going now and some bagseed just for fun maybe make a shit load of bubble out of the stuff.

G13Dreams

Thanks for the welcome irie eyes.

T5's are pretty nice to be honest, when compared to cfl's, they are much much better. Almost like a small wattage mh, without the heat, a small axial fan can keep up.

We used two veg and two bloom bulbs, seedlings took to it very well. We started with 16 seedlings and ran out of room for 2 of them in less than a month; that is when we switched over to the 600w hps for all 16.
Definitely would recommend T5's for seedling/early veg or mothers/clones.

I would love to have some ice-O-lator bags to make some bubble one day, last run we had roughly 500g of trim. That sure would have been nice! Have to settle for iso and bho for now..

G13Dreams

We actually just made ALOT of cannabutter with about 300g of stems/trim and it worked out great! Still thinking about trying some bho..

Made some bho with about 2 ounces of trim. It blew me away! I definitely want to invest in a nice ice-o-lator now!