What's new

Whats up with Spain and cannabis?

mack 10

Veteran
high Tx, i have been thinking of moving to spain soon, but do not want to go spanish jail,lolwould you be allowed to join a club if your not a spanish citizen? i would like to grow indoors and out, do you have any tip's. ps i'm from uk.

txuck

U dont go to jail in spain for planting weed if u are not a dealer ...:tiphat:
If u live here mine u can enter , we dont mind about that..
Others u need 2 members for enter that give the OK..
There are a lo of clubs around spain... and each could have its owns laws and diferent prices for entry:)

NOTB

dude man forget about spain ,......why are the french such jerks? oh yea and spain actually has a nap time,so think about what their motivation factor is.

mack 10

Veteran
^^what has the french got to do with anything? @ tx sounds great, think ill start packing!Basque region sounds like a good place to start. mack

Hi,

We’ve also been to Bilbao, Irun, San Sebastian etc. Although it is some years back, one of my best get-always ever... We stayed close to Irun. Got some real good Moroccan hash, only once did we score some bud, but the hash was way better.
Coincidently it was some sort of “national day” were everyone dressed up in red and white and played a flute. It was fu.king crazy.! I think it lasted more than two day’s or so( can’t remember that well)
Then on the French side there was “fête de la music” which was also a blast, everywhere you go, its just about music, music, music...and some time before or after that, you can go and watch the bull-run in Pamplona (we missed it), which is also sort of down the road. Check your dates, maybe you can catch all of that within a week or two. But you HAVE to witness the Basque party with the flutes and shit...EVERYONE is out on the street drinking, restaurants become bars and they start serving you through the windows and shit... At that time we went the ETA was bitching up again and although some people were a bit nervous about it, I think it just added more motivation of having a party and feeling alive...
We scored some good hash in a bar in Irun. This place had tables but no chairs, and they had a big hand painted pic of a Iguana smoking a joint dressed up as a Rasta.
If I ever had to move back to Europe, it would definitely be in that neck of the woods.
Good luck to you hopefully you will have the same special experiences as already stated by others...
o&o

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Do we have some Spain members here??????? if so has anyone herd anything about any bust there recently?????

Last edited:

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
They do hunt and bust big growers, indoor and out, LEO do talk about helicopters, but do not have the budget to run them, it all depends on the area.

No great wave of busts in the media and the new social clubs seem to be being left alone to flourish.

ElRubio

Veteran
Hola a todos!!

Do we have some Spain members here??????? if so has anyone herd anything about any bust there recently?????
Hola HH
Nap´s Land became a big producer of ganja years ago. Mostly of this weed is for tha vicious spaniards hehehe. As Chaos clearly said:

No great wave of busts in the media and the new social clubs seem to be being left alone to flourish.
Clubs (CSC) are everywhere already. Let me link this vid (english subt) in order to explain how the question actually is:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oeKGpJw-uW8&feature=player_embedded

But, must be pointed also that there´s a lot of personnal growers, with 1 or 2 plants in the balcony or the backyard. Recently, since 2008 or so, dutch ganja mafias have established here, especially in properly places for growing like Valencia, Murcia and Andalucia (with fields full of grain, iwant to see you again and againsorry for that.) ^:_:^

This is a lil gutter tabloid but you can read an art about this fact (i´ve googled in eng):

Hydroponic greenhouses in homes and industrial buildings, outdoor crops hidden in the mountains or on the farms ... Alicante and is the major producer of marijuana territory of Spain. In just three months of 2010 were discovered more than 20,000 plants. Many of the productions are being controlled by mafias Netherlands with the aim of providing lots Amsterdam boiler. Nurseries legal in the Netherlands can not cope with demand.

The shortage arises that illegal planting of Cannabis sativa grow non-stop for Valencia and Murcia, especially in the regions of Alicante, which have become the major focus of grass producer in Spain. Sources in the Civil Guard, "is being cultivated in almost all municipalities."

There are two types of culture that are proliferating. Traditional or open and artificial. Those who are outdoors in the field, like any other crop, camouflage themselves among the thick groves and mountains and canyons inaccessible. The artificial hide in sophisticated indoor greenhouses that are hidden in warehouses, villas, gardens and backyards of houses and ground floors. Cannabis are authentic or factory floors-chain, which manage the intensive production of kilos of high-quality marijuana using hydroponics or dry.

Fuente: Interviú

btw , about you asked :) the major bust ive read these days was about 2000 plants, but cant remember exactly where, Girona maybe!?.

I live in the iberian peninsula, basque country.... spain....:tiphat:
kaixo txuck, túuu, a ver si bajas otra vez pa´ca que pueda prepararme un buen asalto jeje que el Titanio de la pipa aqui abajo se calienta sólo del solaco que hace jejehe un abrazo!!
PS: vaya location que has dao macho, Basque Country...Spain????!!!??? jajaajaeje

Strainhunter

Tropical Outcast
Veteran
^^^^^
Interesting article about growing in Spain!

I used to grow outdoors for some time in southern Spain.
Now this is well over 20 years ago and the situation I am going to talk about here might have changed, it might not.

When we had southern winds coming from the Sahara sometimes part of our crop got pollinated through clouds of pollen being blown over from Morocco.

Is that something you guys on the Spanish peninsula & Portugal still have to deal with?

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I dont think my post was understood. Im concerned about some friends that I have lost contact with there in Spain. Has anyone over there read any reports of someone getting busted within the last Month??????

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
I dont think my post was understood. Im concerned about some friends that I have lost contact with there in Spain. Has anyone over there read any reports of someone getting busted within the last Month??????

about a month ago they had a gang of Dutch near the french* border above Girona, 20 or 25kg in a van and a pro grow op nearby

20minutos.es is a good news site, often big busts on warehouses reported, hope it was not your friends.

Police here do like holding people as long as possible incommunicado, deliberately missing court to keep you in custody longer, I do hope your friends are safe.

*sorry !

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have no clue they could be on vacation? Im not getting reply to my emails been a month just concerned.

ChaosCatalunya

Veteran
http://www.20minutos.es/noticia/1126266/0/

google chrome tranny...
The National Police have arrested two men aged 45 and 31 years on suspicion of a crime against public health, maintaining a marijuana plantation with more than 50 adult plants in a rural area of ​​Miralcamp (Lleida).

In a statement, reported that the plantation was enclosed, insulated with plastic and camouflaged by high vegetation, and more than half of the plants, which were labeled according to the subspecies, and were over two meters high and were prepared for felling.

The agents arrested the two owners of the property because of its relationship with the whole process of acquisition, cultivation, processing and marketing of marijuana, after detecting an increase in cocaine use in the area and to the alarm among the residents of adjacent localities.

taking the piss, upsetting the neighbours, problemo, raid.

Be nice. :)

ablee

I can speak u about the basque country area, Pamplona-Iruña, San sebastian - donostia, vitoria -gasteiz, and Bilbao...

In this area is social accepted smoking hash and weed, u can find bars, cafes, restaurants... that u can smoke ....:dance013:

Food is fucking good, not a cheap place compare with the rest of the iberian peninsula...
San sebastian- donostia is one of the most wonderfull cities around, like biarritz in the basque french area... Pamplona and Vitoria they look similar,, with a nice oldtown, good bars, nice restaurants and lot of parks and green areas...:artist:
Bilbao is the big city, with the Gugenheim and a nice old town, change a lot in last years.... nice night life...
The basque region is nice for surfing, mountanering and cycling, green valleys with small towns ,...:jump:
Right now u have private marihuana clubs in all the basque regions, like pannag in bilbo, ganjazz in gipuzkoa and RCN/NOK at navarra...:)

I hope that helps,, need more info just ask

agur:bump:
I am studying abroad in Bilbao next semester. I was wondering if there was going to be cannabis over there and this thread has answered that question. Is there a way for me to buy directly in Bilbao? And are the streets truly filled with it as I have read?

Thanks!

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^^^^
Interesting article about growing in Spain!

I used to grow outdoors for some time in southern Spain.
Now this is well over 20 years ago and the situation I am going to talk about here might have changed, it might not.

When we had southern winds coming from the Sahara sometimes part of our crop got pollinated through clouds of pollen being blown over from Morocco.

Is that something you guys on the Spanish peninsula & Portugal still have to deal with?

The 'pollen count' on the weather forecast in Spain is usually a lot higher when the cannabis in Morocco flowers, I believe it to actually be a Marijuana pollen count from the RIF :biggrin:

I would have thought that with all the modern farming techniques adopted by Moroccans that there would be a lot less males in production, however there is always going to be a seed crop needed,with it comes pollen.

I never heard of anyone getting pollinated from the Rif before though.

themethodman

:)

:)

I can speak u about the basque country area, Pamplona-Iruña, San sebastian - donostia, vitoria -gasteiz, and Bilbao...

In this area is social accepted smoking hash and weed, u can find bars, cafes, restaurants... that u can smoke ....:dance013:

Food is fucking good, not a cheap place compare with the rest of the iberian peninsula...
San sebastian- donostia is one of the most wonderfull cities around, like biarritz in the basque french area... Pamplona and Vitoria they look similar,, with a nice oldtown, good bars, nice restaurants and lot of parks and green areas...:artist:
Bilbao is the big city, with the Gugenheim and a nice old town, change a lot in last years.... nice night life...
The basque region is nice for surfing, mountanering and cycling, green valleys with small towns ,...:jump:
Right now u have private marihuana clubs in all the basque regions, like pannag in bilbo, ganjazz in gipuzkoa and RCN/NOK at navarra...:)

I hope that helps,, need more info just ask

agur:bump:

This comment has been great to read, I'm heading to Basque country in June to start walking the Pyrenees, I feel far more confident about being able to prepare for my journey once I arrive. Thanks Txuck!

buzzmobile

Veteran
Mi esposa y yo vamos a visitar San Sebastian en este autumno. Tenemos treinte & cinco anos casados este Noviembre. Ella tiene un cumpleano tambien. Me gusta mucho mi esposa. jajaja