What's new

What's Up In That Karma's Head................

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma..great images and strain. I get lonely for a good looking grow in between photography projects and yours just made my day..DD

40AmpstoFreedom

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I personly think it's a bit like chocolope, but it got more funk to it, also stronger. Its a very smooth smoke, the girls here love it.

The perfect weed to take on a date !!!!!!!!

LoL well after going through the thread it sounds like a winner to me :D Thanks so much for posting all that.

Super.Seeds

ICMag Donor
Karma,

Sorry if this was mentioned somewhere else, but what varieties are on their way to the bay and dropping soon? Any idea when they will drop? Thanks and I'm excited about what is to come! I'd also be happy to test any current projects you need testers for! Thanks and keep it green. :joint:

SS

K

Karma Genetics

Gone do a small remake of the SSSDH x Jack, Will be finished end November.

There are About 50 packs left on seedbay, all buy nows.

Jack O Nesia
Mirre
Karma's Jack
HB BX2
Etc.

Its all under karma genetics section on seedbay.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
hey karma :wave:

hows this crazy new (and amazing) kush project going bro ??

i really cant wait for all of those crosses tbh,,

peace :ying:

K

Karma Genetics

Yes i am picking the seeds, The firewhite x sfv are a bit on the pale side, We got a big heat wave 2 weeks back, so they arent as nice as they should be, Good thing these are testers.

Going to make some packs to send in this week.

KarmasWheele

Veteran
Hey Karma this pic........now thats a well grown sour diesel........
picture.php

rez did a great job working that D and it looks like you did a great job on selecting a great pheno..........truth is lots of these new release sound great......k++ to you.......

bannana man

looking and sounding top notch my friend ,what a selection i look forward to smokeing out this year with you ,i got a few treats too :jump:

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Yes i am picking the seeds, The firewhite x sfv are a bit on the pale side, We got a big heat wave 2 weeks back, so they arent as nice as they should be, Good thing these are testers.

Going to make some packs to send in this week.

cody2white the answer is right there i think bro..

man i cant wait for these :clock watch:

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I don't get it. Why does one "send in" seeds just for testing for testers? Please explain lost.

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
I don't get it. Why does one "send in" seeds just for testing for testers? Please explain lost.

i guess its to see how the testers do with their tester beans before releasing on a large scale ,,,

breeders obviously have no idea how succesfully the cross has been with the parents used,, until the gear is tested..

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
Makes sense. Thanks for the input lost. That firexwhitexsfv sounds insane. I'd love to take a crack at it someday

K

Karma Genetics

Yes i always like to have everything new, tested by people from the forum's, Its the best and most fair way to see how it does with differnt growers.

Also in this line there is a Chem D Crossing which always can give hermies, these need to be tested good to see the percentage.

K

Karma Genetics

Just packed these up for testing:

D-Kush (ChemD x SFV)
San Fernando Diesel (Sour Diesel IBL x SFV)
Lucifer OG ( Hells ANgels OG X SFV)
Kush O Nesia (Amnesia x SFV) I am looking forward to these a lot.
Happy Kush (Happy Brother X SFV)
White OG (The White X SFV)
Triple Kush (FireWhite#6 x SFV)

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
Just packed these up for testing:

D-Kush (ChemD x SFV)
San Fernando Diesel (Sour Diesel IBL x SFV)
Lucifer OG ( Hells ANgels OG X SFV)
Kush O Nesia (Amnesia x SFV) I am looking forward to these a lot.
Happy Kush (Happy Brother X SFV)
White OG (The White X SFV)
Triple Kush (FireWhite#6 x SFV)

that is one amazing line up :good:

Latest posts

Latest posts