What's new

What's Up In That Karma's Head................

THC123

Veteran
But hè bro. You got conections.

true plus i got all the weed i need, but it is just prinicple , it was great tha the netherlands where the only country where you could just walk in and buy weed

it is/was pretty darn special

too bad your government is so fucking crazy and conservative

i got a feeling that everywhere in europe we are going back to the 50s

Plus i really liked the cool runnings

Gerardbutler79

Veteran
Great pics Karma. Did you get to finish the Loompa OG's? Also, what do ya plan on doing with em?
Very interested in them. The yeti in particular.

K

Karma Genetics

Great pics Karma. Did you get to finish the Loompa OG's? Also, what do ya plan on doing with em?
Very interested in them. The yeti in particular.

Smoke them :dance013:

not keeping any of the test grows of other people's gear. Just growing them to see whats up.

And got to give Rep's where they are deserved and loompa did a great job at these, when you got them plant them.

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

picture.php

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That's a VERY nice bouque of flowers :canabis:

Is that Sour Skunk and Happy Brother? Smells? I'm thinking sour cheese :biggrin:

B

K

Karma Genetics

Its à. Sour diesel ibl. Mom. X. Happy brother bx1 male.

Yeah great smell,s. And its tight aswell.

Cant wait to start test smoking these.

medleaf

This is a staple in my garden now. The yield is huge huge huge and the taste is likely to be legendary. To me its like grapefruit diesel. I have an oldschool sour D cut and the tastes of that can be found in the sour brothers but with an extra kush funk that adds a fresh twist. leaf

K

Karma Genetics

Just Heads UP,

There a few packs of beelze bubba listed, for 80 dollar a pack

Some White OG V2.0 for 80 dollar that is very nice of the bay to sell for that price.

And the D-kush also to good to be left in the shells.

Good work ^ I should have picked up another pack when I saw karma post that last night... think they are all gone now, but would also love to work with some of his other gear....

karma - what are your plans for the shoreline ??
i love that strain and am interested to see your creative design for improvement of my old school favorite.
im lookin forward to whatever you make - grow on brotha

K

Karma Genetics

Shoreline

(Dutch Passion: "Oasis" [NL#2] male) X ('89 Shoreline Amp. Ca. Bag-Seed female) = 75 seeds (2 female, 1 male keepers) = 1997 Shoreline
(1997 Shoreline male) X (Resingrower's N.L.#5 selection) = SHORELINE (best of 35 females) ?

I did the Point break which is Shoreline X SFV OG Kush BX2 i am going to do a inbreed on that one, and a backcross to the cut.

I found some shoreline at a med shop in Colorado... didn't really have the scent and power I expected it to have after reading about it. It was one of those jaw dropping like I MUST HAVE THIS NOW moments. No doubt Shoreline x SFV will be insanity good luck working it all out Karma sir.

Latest posts

Latest posts