What's new

What's Up In That Karma's Head................

K

Karma Genetics

picture.php

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
awesome stuff bro,that banner is sick too.
domintor looks tasteeee eeee eeeee :D
peace-T-

M

Mos Cutty

Everything looks amazing KG, I really love that banner and photo by O'cannabis that brother has some serious skills and always shows plants at there best.

The OG crosses you are working on have caught my eye looks like you will have a few winners in the mix. I usually don't fool around with OG in seed form, however these may have to get looked at when there released.
Keep up the great work.
Mos

K

Karma Genetics

the bear is the only one i havent succeeded in to get a good hybrid from, Gone try hitting here with the lucifer male, and backcross, see if i can lock this one down.

She is UBER lemon Kush. and proberly me persenol most favorite of the og's i got.

vStagger Leev

Cannaseur
Veteran
That's unbelievable... congrat's on your epic genetics man ;) Someone in Michigan has some great genetics filled with good karma obviously. Peace and much love, Stagger

K

Karma Genetics

i dont know hammerhead, i get these results from growers in the states from time to time.

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
thats hot :D
shit looks fire yo,lovin the trich coverage on tht biker and the bear...everything looks superb as usual my man,keep on workin the magic.:respect:
peace-T-