What's new

What's this?

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Good posts guys, some great stuff in here. Also agree PNW is not the best place for outdoor grows, but if I lived farther north I would be growing some bagseed mexican sativa's outdoors they are pretty much resistant to just about anything in my experience and the bud comes out way better when you grow it yourself! I also believe that plant health and early nutrition plays a vital role in resistance, and lots of silica never hurts only helps! :canabis:

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gotta save those seeds when it comes around! ;)

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
ok i gotta say im not 100% but i think the white spots on my leaves were from my gloves...
if so i feel pretty dumb, but feel much better.

I have the blue gloves you can get in the paint section of hardware stores that come lightly powdered. They don't say on the box what it is, but when i googled nitrile glove it says the most common powder is cornstarch.

My sprayer always leaks where my hand goes on the handle and drips down, didn't think much of it till i looked the sprayer nozzle and pump handle, both have white powder dried on them!

Im going to test it on one leaf and note where it is to see if i get the same results.

two other things telling me such...
1. the 'effected' plants were only on the bottom row (i have 2 rows) where i would have to lean over
2. i looked at my schedule and the day the spots showed up i had watered them for the first time in that setup (the two levels) just a few hours before.

GoneRooty

ok i gotta say im not 100% but i think the white spots on my leaves were from my gloves...
if so i feel pretty dumb, but feel much better.

I have the blue gloves you can get in the paint section of hardware stores that come lightly powdered. They don't say on the box what it is, but when i googled nitrile glove it says the most common powder is cornstarch.

My sprayer always leaks where my hand goes on the handle and drips down, didn't think much of it till i looked the sprayer nozzle and pump handle, both have white powder dried on them!

Im going to test it on one leaf and note where it is to see if i get the same results.

two other things telling me such...
1. the 'effected' plants were only on the bottom row (i have 2 rows) where i would have to lean over
2. i looked at my schedule and the day the spots showed up i had watered them for the first time in that setup (the two levels) just a few hours before.

:laughing: Classic! I hope that's all it was, that's pretty easily fixed.

Corpsey

pollen dabber
ICMag Donor
Veteran
yes he does!

so now im 100% certain it's from the gloves, i took one out of the tent that did not have any spots. sprayed my gloves with water and let it drip on the plant, and within 15mins it was dried and looked exactly the same.

but hey, its the weekend now, so its something to celebrate.

GoneRooty

yes he does!

so now im 100% certain it's from the gloves, i took one out of the tent that did not have any spots. sprayed my gloves with water and let it drip on the plant, and within 15mins it was dried and looked exactly the same.

but hey, its the weekend now, so its something to celebrate.

:jump::jump::jump:
Well at least it was an easy fix, and that's worth celebrating even if it wasn't the weekend.

Oshay

Yay!! Glad it wasnt something nasty. What do i win? 10 pack of seed's? haha

Enjoy your Weekend People

Peace and Good Vibe's

Oshay