What's new

Whats the most messed up dream you have ever had???

Harley.

Whats the most messed up dream you have ever had???

I have had some weired dreams over the years, but the one that recurs time and time again is getting caught out in public with no pants on! W.T.F. is that all about?:rolleyes:

zunny

I used to have simular dreams... They stopped about 10 years ago...

I now have very realistic dreams about the Marine Corps calling me back due to a paper work error.

There are two basic versions:

The first is that I am in a unit full of my old buddies except that I am the lowest ranking guy and am constantly getting shit on... Many different scenarios, but that is the basic jist.

The second one is that I am alone in a forest/jungle and I am getting shot at. I never see the enemy. The sniper fucks with me by shooting me in various "non-lethal" areas of my body. I run, but can't get away. Each time he shoots me, he laughs. The dream ends when I am so weak from pain and loss of blood that I just lay there. A shadow walks up, I hear a round chamber in what sounds like a 9mm or 45 and then I wake up.....

I dream a version of one of the above scenario's at least one a week...... I have begun writing them down each time..

Harley.

Damn it Gunny, i so wanna just come over there and smoke two or three big phattys with ya Bro........ damn. We have a lot in common.
I feel like weez brothers.......

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
....dreams come true?

....dreams come true?

...Yeah.....I had a bad dream once that started with me helping a Canadian who was fleeing incarceration (so he said) on cannabis cultivation charges....I offered him sanctuary and a well paid job within my thriving business and for a little while it looked like he was making progress and enjoying what he was doing........I had to spend much time away from the primary business developing others and also for promotional and developmental purposes......and left him in managerial control of the mail order side of things along with my wife who seemed to be helping till I found out that both of them were trying to undermine me, demonize me and rip me off......

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
odam..... haha

i used to have the dream about getting locked out of the locker room butt nakkid back in school. oh yeah, then i'd walk the halls and "hang out" in the lunchroom. wee ~

and playing baseball trying to steal 2nd base but my feet are bogged down in the sand and i'm trying like hell to run but i'm going so damn slow.

Last edited:

HashOil

I once had a dream that my parrents came to my house and saw me having sex. :eek:
I woke up and i was so shocked that i couldn't sleep many days and if i fell asleep i just woke up immediately and schared.

jexter71

Not personally... but my dad broke both hips and had a morphine block. He said he dreamed me and my 2 brothers were having a pillow fight with him. Then we tried to kill him, smothering him with pillows. Freaked him out enough to demand removal of the block. crazy. Jexter

left hemi

I had a very vivid one this morning, somehow, I had replaced the AP whitehouse person, and w really liked that I axed hard ass questions

Gantz

Smoke weed and prosper
Veteran
i dramt thet the people i love most were dead. and it was all my fault.

most horrible fealing i ever experienced.

G

Nukes R Us?

Nukes R Us?

I once dreamt that I witnessed a nuclear holcaust (only briefly) and the entire city in which I was liviing in was a nuclear wasteland.

I actually saw the detonation flashes and felt the nuclear wind and saw the mushroom clouds ascend all around me. I actually remember and seeing people melt and vaporize in front of me. Scary shit.

Soon after this dream I moved far away from any major metropolis. I think sub-conciously or consciously this effected my thinking of the future world events. Everyday I pray Bush will somehow be empeached or something.

anywho

puff now.....pray later

:joint:

G

Dreams for me are on a daily basis , i always dream when i sleep , if i sleep

Well i dont know if anyone has ever had " out of body experiences "

i used to get these all the time , if you do .. it will totally change your life & the way you see things about everything around you

peace

G

usually things that you are most worried about , or think alot about .. you then dream about them ..

i used think alot about getting busted , so my mind started producing another version of the show COPS

i was always being chased by cops , but as i was running , it was like i was going in slow motion , i wasn't getting anywhere , some-times i would even flap my arms like bird & start flying

but again i was'nt going high up , i was just floating above there reach , laughing at them & spitting on them :confused: :biglaugh:

peace

G

Yeah Farmer J : an out of body experience is when your soul actually leaves your body for a short period of time

not too many people get these , & when they do , they are usualy too scared to let it finish , because you get the feeling that you are dieing

you can actually feel your soul ripping out of your body , you are like half awake .. but not !!

at first it is really scary , your body freezes totally ,, you fight too move , to sit up , but you cant , then all of a sudden you spring up & it's over

but i learned not to be afraid , you can walk around , do what ever you want , it seems like you are out of your body for a very long time , but it is really only for a few minutes

and you remember everything about the experience , looking down at your self , everything !!

peace

hallucinogen I had a similar experience once, over 30 years ago. I woke up in the middle of the night with the strangest feeling. It was as if something was slowly engulfing my body, starting at my feet and gradually moving up. It was as if I was being encased in a warm, soft cocoon, and I couldn't move. Then I felt as if I were passing through the cocoon and rising towards the ceiling. I rolled over and was looking down at myself. At that point, I really freaked and began to fight it. A few minutes later, it was all over. Its never happened again, and I've never forgotten it.

G

Worst dream ever...

I had a bunch of pot in my backpack, I don't know how much exactly - but I was paranoid about being caught...it was raining very very hard and I was talking on my cell phone when all of a sudden 7 police cars come out of nowhere and pin me to this corner.

the cops all jump out of their cars, guns drawn pointed at me yell at me to pull my backpack off and get onto the ground, as i move to take my backpack off one of the police officers screams HE HAS A GUN and they all procede to light me up like a birthdaycake.

I suppose the dream was so scary because it was at a corner that I almost got caught by the police at...kind of just rubbed in the close call I'd had the same night made things horrible.

G

lol @ Gypsy... more a personal nightmare come true than a dream, eh bro?...

Bucket Boy

Dreams

Dreams

I hate falling. I feel so whacked when I wake up and realize I wasn't hitting the ground at 1,000,000, miles per hour.. Occasionally a little sweaty..

The old days

Rip on me if you will but waking up thinking about a beautiful women wasn't that bad either.... The fact she wasn't there and you don't know what just happened.. That sucked...

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

well

well

I had this nightmare that I was living on a planet where people were put in jail for growing plants instead of becoming addicted to pharmaceuticals, but then I woke up...

Latest posts

Latest posts