What's new

whats the most knockout affy cross

erbium

I got some of those too! Very excited to run those as well!

Get on them quick, you will thank me later. They have this lemon-Pinesol thing going on and the happiest giggly stone to it. A little and you can do anything, a lot and you are getting beer, pizza, and smokes delivered and fuckin off for a few hours.

Nordle is straight meds.

Hindu Killer

Veteran
Hmmm love the sounds of that untill I heard the pine sol ...etc.. Im after old stanky skunky,hashy any of MNS like that?

WelderDan

Veteran
Try Mr Nice's Master Kush x Skunk - my absolute favorite functional Indica. It is fun to grow and grows BIG.

An inexpensive alternative is Nirvana Master Kush. It's Afghani x Skunk. Stinky, sticky and nice yield. Very nice tasty smoke with a great stone. Super easy to grow too, takes a lot of abuse.

erbium

Hmmm love the sounds of that untill I heard the pine sol ...etc.. Im after old stanky skunky,hashy any of MNS like that?

Critical Mass. I have a big Skunky pheno and a more compact fruity/hashy phenotype. I was sent the seeds by mistake and grew them after they sat around for awhile for a change - I was shocked at how potent a production strain could be.

bigwity

Veteran
i smoked some bud last night that a mate grew it was bagseed, ive never smoked weed that has a hashy taste but this did it was a really strong hashy taste to it well fucked me up i was chuffed for him as it was his first grow.

it tasted of nothing but hash any idea what part of the gene pool it was from

yortbogey

To Have More ... Desire Less
Veteran
say guyz?????

say guyz?????

say....all U MNS...........katz.....ebrium...leangreen????...anybody got sum feedback.../info...on Shanti's new......pink floyd........
looking @ those the criticalmass crosswed w/ that NL5/haze/skunk.....
seen any finished product?.......they lean on the chunkyside w/ that Hash CM....taste....or they go off in to that NL#2...more thai/sativa stretchy...sorta thing........
considering these for outside this year..............:tiphat:

burningfire

Veteran
any pure indica with some ECSD, you'll have trouble keeping your head up..

I've been smoking a salad of my not overly potent indica dominant hashplant cross with some ECSD, it's too potent for most times, I certainly feel it the next morning.

Lean Green

Operating Outside the Law
ICMag Donor
Veteran
say....all U MNS...........katz.....ebrium...leangreen????...anybody got sum feedback.../info...on Shanti's new......pink floyd........
looking @ those the criticalmass crosswed w/ that NL5/haze/skunk.....
seen any finished product?.......they lean on the chunkyside w/ that Hash CM....taste....or they go off in to that NL#2...more thai/sativa stretchy...sorta thing........
considering these for outside this year..............:tiphat:

Sorry bro, no help here.
If I didn't think my old lady would kill me, I'd buy all of Shanti's strains. Man she would really flip if I tried that!:help:

i have the afghan mango cut its real strong like a sedative. and a quick finisher i was wondering what other strains i could try that are similer. and i thought you guy would be he ones to ask:tiphat::thank you:
where can one find the afghan/mango seeds? any breeder with good genetics on that, or was it just a clone cut you got?

edit - is it the nevillehaxe / x mango? bye MNS?

also the Mr.Nice seeds devil which is - Genetics: Afghani x Afghan/Skunk , is that the one that's almost too powerful that you guys talked about? sry I'm looking for something to help me sleep.

Last edited:

bigwity

Veteran
where can one find the afghan/mango seeds? any breeder with good genetics on that, or was it just a clone cut you got?

edit - is it the nevillehaxe / x mango? bye MNS?

also the Mr.Nice seeds devil which is - Genetics: Afghani x Afghan/Skunk , is that the one that's almost too powerful that you guys talked about? sry I'm looking for something to help me sleep.
my mango cut is the 2007 kc br---s from a pack of seeds that were a tenner lol, we call it the mongo cut, its sooooo potent like cant open your eyes potent. its a outside plant really but rocks indoors to.

i should say me and my mate both brought packets and they never germed not 1 then his friend who also brought a pack had two plants come up, (which was 2 out of 30) so he gave my mate one plantlet not knowing if it was m/f, and it was then passed to me. it just so happened to be the best of the bunch lmao thats life eh?