What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

What's the first thing you will do when Marijuana becomes legal?

K

Kola Radical

I will smoke a joint on the steps of the Mormon Tabernacle and curse them for ruining my life.

Paybacks are a MF! Rot in Hell, religious freakazoids.

grouchy

I would like to plant some seeds at the courthouse. That would be like a slap to the face after they lose all their customers.

roboto212

I will most likely gift wrap a ton of little nugs and go around town passing them out with a J hanging out of my mouth and smile sprawled across my face. I would spread the love plain and simple.

U

ureapwhatusow

You make a lot of presumptions here. I'm not going after the golden ring, just sustain myself through my passion. Just because I'm not first to market doesn't mean I can't be successful :)

BTW, big companies may have a lot of resources, but they are by no means innovative with those resources! Small companies can do things big ones simply can't. Recent history is littered with success stories of small companies out-doing the big guys.

(successful entrepreneur, here)

fair enough i was being a bit coy

bit i get giddy in the face of impending insanity i.e. the though of illegal being legal the stark difference in paradigm is still hard for me to grasp

H

headfortrinity

I'd start every seed I have and mother only the best, then I would buy more seeds.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

I think I would buy some flying pink elephants, then buy a timeshare ski resort in hell.

whiterabbit9

Veteran
first thing will be... be happy, rejoice, and relax

all the pressure of feeling like a criminal/bad person will be gone

Centrum

In search of Genetics
Veteran
Patent every strain on earth and monopolize everything.
I would also try to patent water so i could charge every time someone waters a plant.

Maybe Co2 i'm still considering if i wanna go that far.

:p

Nah, Compete i guess with everyone and there brothers who think THC gets in the buds because you hang them upside down! :nanana:

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
im gonna do the same shit i do when it's illegal.
i wont parade around town showing off.
you never know, they could change their decision and make it illegal again.
then everyone will know about you and your habit because you flaunted it

jdmramon

Light up a huge blunt and start trying to figure out what permits I would need to open a lounge coffee shop sort of hangout place. maybe a co-op where local growers could rent small rooms and lease equipment and sell and smoke some of their buds there.