What's new

Whats the Darkest Dankest Indica to date.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
I wanted to start a thread on Indicas Cause I saw a DMT by Grindhouse that was spectacularly Dark And Dank looking. My thought is maybe I am missing a strain in there. I really do want to collect the dankest there is. So far I have one called Indica Diablo, Afghan#1, And a few from friends abroad that really have no pedigree however are rather Dankish in Nature.

Peace

bigherb

Veteran
IM sure many would give you one of those 1000 og kush hybrids ,but below are some seed selections that were offered i can think of now

Bodhi has got some knockouts Dikk in the dirt types such as tranquil elephantizer aka elephant tranquilizer ,Cluster funk dank sinatra

Motarebel is known for heavy dank indicas ,He has worked with the Herijuana line for some time an has released several hybrids including a pure line .I think his G13bx deserves mention aswell

Clone only might include Hp#1 /PI aka purple indica / OPK -Original Purple kush /master kush/ La Affie

1luvbigherb

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Thanks herb, I am not in a position to get clone only, I will research all of these to see about there availability. Thanks a million.

peace

bigherb

Veteran
Well where both in the same position an i applaud the breeders who are working on making some clone only available in seed form

Both those breeders are Top notch an for your taste spring to mind ,If your a Kush lover there are many options an Reports here can help futher

1luvbigherb

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Well where both in the same position an i applaud the breeders who are working on making some clone only available in seed form

Both those breeders are Top notch an for your taste spring to mind ,If your a Kush lover there are many options an Reports here can help futher

1luvbigherb

I hope the clone only makes it to seed it will eventually I am sure. I am not sure I like Kush because I do not believe I have had a pure Kush only hybrids. So I will have to rely on a reputable breeder to put out some pure Kush magic and then finding some time for it.

Peace

bigherb

Veteran
A sativa Dragon an haze lover talking indica lol

Well experience is the best teacher an ICMAG is the Best source of info

1luvbigherb

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
A sativa Dragon an haze lover talking indica lol

Well experience is the best teacher an ICMAG is the Best source of info

1luvbigherb

LMAO!! I know don't think I don't think about that Handle everytime I post about Indicas, in my youth the only thing that came through town was Indica, only once did we ever get some great Sativa and it was such a memorable experience that in my spirit I love the Sativa, I always go back. Funny your the first to point it out. Keen eye for the details ;)

Peace

if you fo in the thread colorful buds,in the last page you will see somethin black as charcoal..lol dunno what the strain is,maybe ask to the dude that posted it

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
if you fo in the thread colorful buds,in the last page you will see somethin black as charcoal..lol dunno what the strain is,maybe ask to the dude that posted it

Hey there Dank

Forgive me I do not understand, I searched for a thread called colorful buds and found one but there was not anything really dark at all in it and it was only one page. Maybe you can post a link?

Peace

Raco

secretion engineer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
DC

deeep.jpg

DC F1 hybrid :)

negra1.jpg

Very dark...looks almost black w/o a flash :D

MoreTBA

great suggestions BIG, bodhi and motarebel FTW

a few others worth checking out IMO
Karma's Happy Brother for uniqueness, and Bubba Brother get two birds stoned at once
Rare Dankness Jawa and Ox have been on my list for a while
Bog Bubble straight bubblegum indica
DJ's Cocoa photo makes me drool everytime i see it and ive always wanted to run that one too

Quasimodo

DNA gets alot of hate (maybe they deserve it... but lets not open that can of worms).

But I can vouch for their LA con as a potent, tasty, colorful indica. I found a keeper in a 6 pack.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
I wrote a big speel about how DNA rubs me the wrong way, but I deleted it... I will bite my tongue and take the high road and call it a lesson learned. LA con I am sure is nice, it will however be something I live without.

Peace

Solidopc

Black Domina was some of the most dank weed i ever smoked but aint grown it. Was pure greasy skank but abit mongy for me. Sweetseeds sweet afghani is a cheap selfed cup winning 98 black dom. Grown that alot and its really nice. Durga mata from paradise is another dank one, n some of yhe nice I've grown.

And to bang on again bout THE dankest, skaniest cross ive ever grown or smokedfrom seed, although not pure indi, sk#1xHK from flying dutchman or sensi is rocking the CCFC terraces atm. Lol.

Sativa Dragon

Veteran
Thanks for all the great Indicas folks, I will be refering back to this thread for many moons for my Indica strains, keppem coming.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts