What's new

Whats the big deal about cheese?

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
"grate minds think alike"...sounds like DJ made it first.,,,,but i can bet EM thought of beffore DJ,,,lol.......both guys are amazing!!

happyherb

no wuckin furries!
Veteran
"grate minds think alike"...sounds like DJ made it first.,,,,but i can bet EM thought of beffore DJ,,,lol.......both guys are amazing!!

True both guys are great....be nice to see what Em's is like compared....if ya get a chance to grow the toe jam do try it im sure you'll love it mate....make sure you can cover the smell ppl its a stanky one for sure!!!! .HH. =]-~

dreams

Here you go Megas:yes:, pics taken last week around day 41 of flower IIRC
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Good job.. that lady looks very smokable... keep up the good work.

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The only 'big' deal,, is that Cheese is still a FREE clone!

Jah bless Exodus, Leviticus, et al. :yes: :dance: :canabis:

got one GHS Cheese 2.5 weeks veg now and it smells ALOT already. I know its not the real cheese but it does smell and look very promising. I havent succeeded in obtaining a clone of the real Cheese yet, but I know its available in Norway too. So maybe one day.

RetroGrow

Veteran
I have been running Cheese from Homegrown Fantaseeds and it is killer.
I have also crossed the Cheese with Warlock, and got an incredible pheno, whiter, saturated with trichs. The Cheese/Warlock cross has an incredibly pungent aroma and flavor. Top notch.

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
heres how my cheese,turned out , she had a touch of spidermite,but managed to finish properly
shell always be in my garden

H

Hazeseeker

Tasty m@rg:canabis:, def the real Uk Cheese:headbange, how many days in flower do you usually take it man?, last time i chopped at day 64 (got itchy harvest fingers lol, badly wanted to smoke it asap), gonna try and take it to 70-75 this time, hopefully make it heavier:joint:

peace

C

cbf

Cheese is one of the strongest Sativa-leaning hybrid in my opinion, both in vigorous growth and in high. Mine stretched more than SSH and Diesel and had to be trimmed and tied down a couple times. In soil the plants bumped, but in ebb/flkow hydro, they turned into Frankenmonsters. I had a bud as fat as my head, and calyxes were easily the size of peas when wet..

The flavor to me is a bit on the Spicy-Grassy-Fruit flavor with that herb-cheese smell...It reminds me alot of some SSH and Thai Hazes I've smoked and looks alot like marge's beauties. It packs on very large Sativa cristals and is a light green calyxes with vibrant light orange hairs.

The best part to me is the effect tho, it has no ceiling, the more you smoke the more it works. Very nice that way...

It is a very energetic high with a long lasting punch that never lets you down. I have been smoking it since mid December and am only now getting sick of it (Of course I also have small amounts of other genes, but she was my main crop for a few rounds.) Purple Candy and XXX OG Kush are now my favorites of the moment..

Mine is a Mendocino Cheese clone tho, so I don't know if it came from UK or a seed?

m@rg

go on .. pull my finger
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey haze seeker hows it goin mate :yes:
im in soil, i think ive run her twice now with a 4wk veg .
but i was still uming and aring at day 75 ,she could of gone another week for sure for me
but i think there was a few delays on the way, spider mite dont help either

:respect:

McSnappler

Lurk.
Veteran
I've got a bag turning up tomorrow, and I can't wait.. smoked BB Cheese in 'dam last week, which was very nice, but the real thing has been missing from my life for too long!

Hopefully the other part of the equation will turn up with my bag, we'll see..

Latest posts

Latest posts